bear_trapped

bear_trapped

taking it one day at a time
Feb 13, 2020
i cant even help but laugh at this point honestly. my whole family is out eating and shopping for mother's day and i unsurprisingly didn't get invited at all so i'm home alone for yet another holiday. i also got to see all of my friends dressed up and partying for the derby (i dont really care about the event but we live in kentucky so it's a pretty deal to at least hang out with friends). i don't get why not a single person on this god forsaken planet wants to spend any time with me and i don't even care enough anymore to find out. i'm probably deleting this account and disappearing forever soon, i don't know how much more of this i can take

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Élégie, Dead Meat and 5 others
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Fuck em that's how I see it I'm sorry that's you gotta go through that hopefully you find some real friends and family

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped, Élégie, 710 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that loneliness can be painful for many people and I'm sorry that you are in this situation. People can be very cruel, selfish and disappointing and that is just the way that people are. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bear_trapped, Dead Meat, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
everhopeless

everhopeless

Seeker
May 2, 2022
Let's have a virtual party - edibles, bourbon, sparkling wine, chocolate, fizzy water - what's your poison?

• Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped, Dead Meat and Huntfish34
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I'm sorry u are struggling this way 😔 u are worthwhile. Sometimes the family u are born into maybe just isnt great but it isn't a reflection of your worth if u don't fit in. Maybe u happen to be the black sheep or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped, Dead Meat, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Fuck em that's how I see it I'm sorry that's you gotta go through that hopefully you find some real friends and family
I know that loneliness can be painful for many people and I'm sorry that you are in this situation. People can be very cruel, selfish and disappointing and that is just the way that people are. I wish you the best.
I'm sorry u are struggling this way 😔 u are worthwhile. Sometimes the family u are born into maybe just isnt great but it isn't a reflection of your worth if u don't fit in. Maybe u happen to be the black sheep or something.
I agree with all. It's sad and it makes you feel lonely but fuck them. It's not your fault and you're not alone here, you have us.

• Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped, Slimetae, Spiritual survivor and 2 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I've been left out and not invited more than I'd care to admit. It can be rough for sure,. I'm sorry you are having to deal with all of this. Fuck'em,. It's their loss not yours.

• Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped
bear_trapped

bear_trapped

taking it one day at a time
Feb 13, 2020
Let's have a virtual party - edibles, bourbon, sparkling wine, chocolate, fizzy water - what's your poison?
edibles and sparkling wine sound like heaven rn lol

Reactions: Huntfish34
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
My mother died a few years ago. Her birthday and mother's day were so close, so the pain is double. I still can't believe she has been gone for nearly 3 years now. The void of her not being here haunts me everyday. However, I am somewhat spiritual in my beliefs, therefore, I hope to see her again someday. It can't come soon enough though.

• Love
Reactions: everhopeless and Huntfish34