P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
Hi all,

I'm not sure if I have posted in the right forum, as I only joined today. If I have placed this post in the wrong forum, please remove it.

I aim to be as brief as I can (hopefully lol) Right now I am sat on my bed after yet another stressful day. I'm suicidal as fuck. I have a method in mind that I have been researching (carbon monoxide poisoning) I'm quite organised, so once I have the supplies I am good to go (literally) Just have some stuff to sort out for my mother, who doesn't deserve my help in a particular matter, then I am happy to say adios. I want to self harm so bad
right now but there are people downstairs. When I self harm I don't play and always go in for the overkill Scalpels are my choice of method, so I'm sure you can imagine that it isn't pretty.
I'm sick of dealing with my families dramas that I never ask to be a part of. I come from a family full of self-centred pricks, who take the piss out of me because I keep my mouth shut because I never complain and never tell them what I really think of them because I don't like confrontation and they enjoy taking my kindness for weakness.
I can put up with all their bullshit for a few more weeks, although it will be draining. I can fake to mental health services for a short time longer, that I am improving, even though they won't really believe it, but hey it's not what you know but what you can prove right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, DoneWithThis, Soul and 1 other person
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Your family sounds a lot like mine. Pieces of shits and selfish as fuck. I know all about people taking kindness for weakness. Family does the same to me. Hope everything works out in the end friend. Good luck and god speed.

Reactions: Phoenix1990 and DoneWithThis
lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
it's pretty interesting that when family affairs are described you read about self-centered members mostly - on a SUICIDE forum. interesting from a statistical view.

D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
I'm sure more than a couple of us have families like that. And even though you don't like confrontation, I'm sure you've tried to express how you feel some way, even if by accident. And what do you get? Just more bullshit. Maybe with some guilt and victim complex as if you're attacking them. I'm sorry you have to deal deal with. I'm in the same boat. On the plus side, just a couple more weeks buddy. Hope you get to relax a bit and at least do something you somewhat enjoy, and have a decent night. Big hug.

Reactions: Phoenix1990 and Beautifulletdown