E

Englishman94

Jul 11, 2020
The biggest concern for me is how tight should the bag be when i pull it down over my head should there be any gap at the bottom if so how big should the gap be?

Also, I was thinking about taping the hose to my forehead is this ok or should I just tape it to the inside of the bag?

My last concern is that if this method fails for me and I am left with brain damage how long would I survive for while i am left on my own I should have about three days or slightly more before someone finds me?

Reactions: itchygator
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
In my opinion and based on what Dr. Nitschke says in the Exit International videos, the elastic should be just snug enough to eliminate any gaps between the bag opening and the neck. There will still be very small spaces in the gathered bag end which will allow the excess gas to exit the bag after it is inflated. The best way to understand how tight it should be is to add the elastic to a bag if you haven't already and try adjusting the tension until it feels snug but not too tight.

Everything I have read says to tape the tubing securely to the inside of the bag, which makes sense to me, so the bag will inflate when on the forehead and will stay in the same place in the bag when it is lowered to around the neck.

If the process is carefully followed and not interrupted so that you only breath inert gas, I don't believe the method can fail to cause death. According to the PPeH, 20 minutes is enough time for reliable death. I don't have any medical expertise and everyone should decide for himself or herself.

Reactions: itchygator, Mare Imbrium and Mare Tranquillitatis