• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Friends, I want to share my experience to instill hope or clarify details. I used boxing wraps. I tied a wraps at the ends to make a large ring. I hung this ring over my horizontal bar and started knitting weaves on the horizontal bar, that is, I automatically get a loop in the end. Sorry if I didn't explain it well, English is not my native language, but I want to share not the method, but the sensations.

It is worth saying that for two weeks I practiced full hanging in order to "train" my neck for the stress and pain that would occur before the ctb. I just hold on to the rope and lower myself from the chair. I compensate for the load on my neck by holding the rope, but no matter what, I still feel terrible pain.

Today, once again, I decided to "practice." Everything is as always: a rope on the horizontal bar, a chair, then I hold on to the rope and lower myself from the chair. At that moment, something changed in me. I felt the same familiar pain, but I decided not to run away from it, but to focus on it, and I hung there longer than usual. Probably, after 15-20 seconds from the start of the process, I forgot about the pain, my body became relaxed, and there was complete darkness in my eyes. I was not ready to die today, so I was afraid to stand on the chair for a long time (actually, 1-3 seconds), and after I stood on the chair, I started having slight convulsions and a rapid heartbeat.

Again, I compensate by holding on to the rope, so it took me about 20 seconds to reach the pre-dark state. In addition, I began to let my hands go from the rope, because I no longer had the strength to hold it (I am a former athlete, so this is connected precisely with fainting, and not with my physical weakness).

I apologize in advance for my English. If something is not clear, then ask.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, downfall13, flowers in the mist and 6 others
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Can you please send photos of your design? (English is not my language either)
I want to see what the knots you tied look like, the bandage and everything else, if you don't mind.
Did you lean down or forward? Or obliquely?
Were you breathing freely or did you feel suffocated?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and beelzebul
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Can you please send photos of your design? (English is not my language either)
I want to see what the knots you tied look like, the bandage and everything else, if you don't mind.
Did you lean down or forward? Or obliquely?
Were you breathing freely or did you feel suffocated?
I was leaning down, that is, hanging completely, but holding onto the loop with my hands above my head. I tried to keep the noose to the left of my head, because after studying the topic of hanging, I came to the conclusion that this way there is a greater chance of losing consciousness (I watched videos of corpses and studied information on lostallhope). My method involves suffocation, meaning I couldn't breathe, but it was easy to endure for 20 seconds before losing consciousness. The hardest part is enduring the pain from the rope, but it is not impossible.

I am attaching a photo. The first one shows how I tied a boxing bandage. On the second, how I secured it on the horizontal bar.

Attachments

• IMG_20231202_145859.jpg
    IMG_20231202_145859.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231202_150637.jpg
    IMG_20231202_150637.jpg
    802.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, LeperGnome, Justnotme and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Thank you very much for the photo. I'm training to do an incomplete hanging. But so far I have managed to almost lose consciousness only 2 times, although I have been training for many days... But I will not despair and I will continue to train. After all, people often do this.
By the way, when I managed to get close to losing consciousness, I did not feel suffocated, I could breathe freely, although I did not believe at first that this was possible. I took off the noose before I lost consciousness because I wasn't ready to die.

Reactions: warm dreams
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Thank you very much for the photo. I'm training to do an incomplete hanging. But so far I have managed to almost lose consciousness only 2 times, although I have been training for many days... But I will not despair and I will continue to train. After all, people often do this.
By the way, when I managed to get close to losing consciousness, I did not feel suffocated, I could breathe freely, although I did not believe at first that this was possible. I took off the noose before I lost consciousness because I wasn't ready to die.
I wish you luck, friend. It seems to me that all we have to do is "train." I hope we find peace!

Sorry to ask, but may I know where you are from? I'm wondering what nationalities use this forum. If you are afraid for anonymity, you don't have to answer, or answer me in private messages.

• Love
Reactions: HomesickAlien and Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I wish you luck, friend. It seems to me that all we have to do is "train." I hope we find peace!

Sorry to ask, but may I know where you are from? I'm wondering what nationalities use this forum. If you are afraid for anonymity, you don't have to answer, or answer me in private messages.
I'm from Russia, I don't really care about anonymity anymore, I just want to die..
Where are you from?
I also wish you a peaceful release.

warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Did you actually tie a knot in the rope?

All your English seems fine btw👍
I don't quite understand the formulation of the question, but I'll simply explain my entire operating principle.

I took a boxing bandage and tied its ends together. Then, I folded this "ring" of bandage in half and threw it on the horizontal bar. This way I end up with a double loop for extra security.
I'm from Russia, I don't really care about anonymity anymore, I just want to die..
Where are you from?
I also wish you a peaceful release.
Я так и знал, что ты из СНГ)))) Я это понял после того, как твои сообщения идеально переводились на русский язык переводчиком. Хахахахахахах, нахуя мы с тобой изощрялись английским

• Yay!
Reactions: Justnotme
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul and warm dreams