Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
Actually this incident really refocused my priorities. It was late at night and I was driving on unfamiliar roads for the first time, and I almost got into an accident on a turn. I think it was my fault, but I can't be entirely sure since I've never been back to that area since then.

It really refocused what I wanted, though, and my first thoughts were about leaving messages for the people who I value the most. Once I was safe and over the shock of it, though, all I could think about was how I wished the accident had actually happened and I was dead. It feels like the easiest and, honestly, luckiest method I can think of. I feel guilty about it, because it would have been my fault most likely, but at the same time I can't help but fantasize about what would have happened.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Get a motorcycle.

Reactions: Angel of Spades
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

May 23, 2023
Get a motorcycle.
You know what, I genuinely have considered that. It's a different license I think, but motorcycles look fun; their only downside is the high risk of dying.. but that's not really a downside for me. Maybe I'll have to start looking into it.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
It's an endorsement on your driver's license at least where I live. A written test and drive a course. Easy enough.

Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

May 23, 2023
It's an endorsement on your driver's license at least where I live. A written test and drive a course. Easy enough.
definitely sounds cool enough — it might have to be a genuine investment for me to look into