shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
If you could have anything in the realms of this planet (nothing from sci-fi or fantasy), what would it be?

Think about status, jobs, wealth, skills, knowledge.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and pain6batch9
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
My own chocolate factory.

• Yay!
Reactions: lacrimosa, Ariii, LifeQuitter and 2 others
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
The love of all boys of my type, especially that of my soulmate.
Elvish beauty.
Extremely long lasting youth and physical integrity.
Charism, general attractivity and likeability.
The ability to efficiently communicate philosophical knowledge widely.
The funds and other means to run my own elvish café and be generally self sufficient, live in a nice place and afford everything I need.

Reactions: shrobae
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To die painlessly as possible and never suffer again, I'd never wish for something as cruel and torturous as existence rather I just wish to not exist for all eternity. I want all to be forgotten about for me, all I wish for is to be permanently unaware, all I hope for is to never exist, I find existing to be so undesirable in ever way possible, I just want true peace from all the suffering this existence causes.

Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, ijustwishtodie, SilentSadness and 1 other person
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: esistzeit, pain6batch9 and Agon321
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
To be beautiful (to a ethereal degree)
Visit my boyfriend
To have a lot of money to give to my family so that they never have to worry about struggling again
To have a cure for Alzheimer's for my grandmother and others who suffer from it
To end all of the issues that currently plaguing this world (racism, sexism, capitalism, climate change, etc)
To graduate from uni
To die a peaceful death

Reactions: Spreadingmywings
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Nothing. I never REALLY wanted anything, I feel compelled by biological needs or boredom to consume what I do, but I dont know anything I would want if I had such a wish. I always felt empty

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter, Spreadingmywings and 1 other person
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
to have a sense of purpose without any caveats or a catch. I feel like anything that might seem at first like a good purpose turns out bad when you inspect it thoroughly enough, like someone who is excited to become a doctor but then after working at it for a while realizes that the medical industry is a business like any other.

• Love
Reactions: lacrimosa, LifeQuitter, Spreadingmywings and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I want nothing in this evil world and evil life. even not the much glorified romantic relationship. especially not children or to get old.

Only money to be able to kill myself better but gaining money is very difficult now and there is no magic fairy dishing out money or time machines . magic doesn't exist.

But i don't see anything as having any objective value . life is meaningless. l nothing matters. life is meaningless suffering . to me the only thing that matters is avoiding extreme pain and extreme suffering. to me the only thing that matters is getting to non-existence forever asap

100 billion humans have been killed by life. trillions of animals have been tortured and killed by life. billions of humans also tortured by life but they constantly tell us that life is good, beautiful , sacred , important .

It won't make a difference if i die in a few days or a few years i like every one will die anyway

I only want the means and ability to exit this hell and to get myself to risk it with diy risky suicide methods and kill myself. they made others helping you in suicide even if you pay them a crime so i have to do it in secret and by myself which makes it a billion times more difficult to kill myself.

For example if we didn't live in a prison i could pay someone to shoot me and that would be legal because it's a voluntary action on both parties and affects no one else. but they made anyone assisting you in suicide a crime. so i have to shoot myself which is very difficult and risk remaining alive and i only get one shot .some one else shooting me could shoot me 10's of times if need be. It's ridiculously easy for someone else to kill me with a gun .

But even if there was a fairy giving out wishes i would still prefer non-existence asap and forever over anything.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter, shrobae and 1 other person
L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
to attain social competency

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and shrobae
shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
you guys have not dissappointed, im sorry that you all have to hurt. i love yall

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LifeQuitter and Spreadingmywings
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Idk I just want to not have PTSD anymore. I'd trade basically everything I have in life just to not suffer from severe and debilitating PTSD.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
Idk I just want to not have PTSD anymore. I'd trade basically everything I have in life just to not suffer from severe and debilitating PTSD.
Have you looked into psilocybin tbh ngl

Reactions: shrobae
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Experienced
May 22, 2019
yes, and it does nothing for me except make video games more challenging and entertaining
The thing is that if you ever bought those internet kits you won't get much because those shrooms ain't potent; it's all about the agar 🧫 and the substrate. Once you start isolating them genes it's Jesus Christ everywhere fr fr

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
The thing is that if you ever bought those internet kits you won't get much because those shrooms ain't potent; it's all about the agar 🧫 and the substrate. Once you start isolating them genes it's Jesus Christ everywhere fr fr
I just got a job in EMS. No drugs for me. Booooooooooooo.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Spreadingmywings
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think I would wish to simply have a loving pretty wife and a rewarding career in animation. Maybe I'd also want to make myself more musically talented.

canijo

canijo

Oct 29, 2023
Love (be it friends, be it family, be it a couple, idc) & Stability (job, rutine, goals). I dont need more, but i have none

Reactions: esistzeit
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
Me thinking about being hella rich while other people want to fix problems with that power kinda makes me think what I'm doing lol.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I want two things:
1. Being rich enough to where I don't ever have to deal with any responsibilities or work
2. Access to euthanasia whenever I request it

E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
#1 Love (romance, friendships, family)
#2 Health (fully functioning body, good looks)
#3 Money (more than enough)

If I had at least the money I'd get the other 2. If I have the latter 2 I can get anything. If I had all 3 I could die happy 😊 after many decades of enjoying it.

• Hugs
Reactions: JohnnySack
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Self esteem, freedom, love, loyalty, kindness.

JohnnySack

JohnnySack

Boss of the Lupertazzi crime family.
Sep 17, 2024
unlimited muneh would make ALL my issues disappear

Scenegirlshooter

Scenegirlshooter

A gun is the greatest negotiater
Aug 21, 2024
someone to hold me and to be skinnier

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
money, most of all. that would solve most of my problems, even help with my desire to cbt.