Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
Well, I wanted to unload a little today. I'm having a few days that are like a roller coaster of emotions. I feel that having entered this community was a good option, I feel a little better since I'm here, people do not judge but support the decisions of each one whatever it is. To be honest it hurts sometimes to say goodbye to someone who decided to go to CTB, but I know that it was probably a very difficult decision to make and that is what you look for in order to feel peace, I'm glad that no one here judges with bad intentions. Many times I see myself reflected in some posts and I stop feeling so alone. I'm not much of a socializer, either in person or on the internet, but I feel confident enough to talk here a couple of times. I'm in the process of recovery, although I've my days where I just want to sink my face into the pillow to hide my crying and cease to exist. I feel that it has helped me a lot to be here, to know other realities and wonderful people that maybe aren't in their best moment but always have a hug and love to give.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Myforevercharlie, Life_and_Death and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm glad ss has helped you in some way. i hope recovery goes better for you. it's not easy. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: XYZ and Dark Spring