AsexualArgonianBard

AsexualArgonianBard

Dec 11, 2023
Hey, Sanctioned Suicide. AsexualArgonianBard here, one of your newest members. I heard about you folks thanks to that one guy's "awareness" YouTube video which condemned this place and whatnot. Ironic that his intention was not to introduce more suicidal people to this website, yet that's precisely what he did. Thus, here I am.

Well, let me introduce myself. As you might have been able to tell, I'm a big Elder Scrolls fan. I play an Argonian nearly every playthrough. I am, indeed, asexual, which happens to be one of the more peaceful aspects of my life. Also, while not necessarily a musician, I am an artist. Life was rough growing up, and to cope, I drowned myself in fantasy worlds and video games, created complex characters and storylines to relate to. This trait became both a blessing and a curse that now follows me into adulthood.

Being that I'm here to begin with, I'm sure you can guess that I suffer from suicidal ideations. I'm here not only because I want an open, nonjudgmental place to discuss these feelings, but because I want to hear the recovery stories. Maybe I'll meet someone like me and gain a better understanding of why my experiences put me in this headspace. I just know I'm glad this place exists.

Good to meet you folks!

Edit: Both my profile picture and banner were generated by the Dall-E AI. I do not think AI art should ever be valued above real artists' work. However, I do believe it's perfectly acceptable to use it to generate temporary references and/or placeholders.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: restless.dreams, not-2-b-the-answer, Sylveon and 2 others
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Welcome! I'm pretty new aswell. This site is truly a safe haven for suicidal people.
Life was rough growing up, and to cope, I drowned myself in fantasy worlds and video games, created complex characters and storylines to relate to.
Im sorry for you. its tough, especially when youre a child. but I imagine some of your stories are awesome. If you ever want to share some that you feel proud of, i bet id love to read them. I have a fondness for stories that have themes of suicide and loneliness.

anyways, nice to meet you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
AsexualArgonianBard

AsexualArgonianBard

Dec 11, 2023
Great to meet you, friend! I'm sure there will be plenty of time for stories in my ventures here. I appreciate that you commented on my thread.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon
bishopxowiki

bishopxowiki

Bishop
Jan 9, 2024
Funny thing, that's the same way I found this site, through a YouTube video (probably the same one). You're interesting, I like you

Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
But could you eat Sweetrolls all your life?