Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I've seen waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much negative crap on the internet about SS. I can honestly say for myself that SS has saved my life numerous times. The people on this site are welcoming, non-judgmental and understanding unlike the majority of idiots on the outside. I can say this from experience, I've tried for years to get someone "on the outside" to listen to me, doctors, therapists - no one, absolutely no one has cared about me or understood where I'm coming from like the people on this site With that said, I was perusing the internet the other day just put in suicide into google - I came up with Desert Hope Treatment.com. I almost fell off the couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site provided exact OTC medication to ctb. Yup, told you exactly how much to take where to buy it - I was shocked. Here we are (SS) (honest to god I'm still in shock) this site gives you step by step instructions - what to buy, ,where to buy, how to buy - and there is no criticism. Yet, SS is here saving lives and we are under attack constantly. I WANT TO GIVE A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THE MODS FOR ALL THE SHIT THEY PUT UP WITH FROM THE IDIOTS WHO TRY TO SHUT US DOWN. I COMMEND YOU FOR THE JOB YOU DO AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME. THANKS I APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I didn't even think that people could successfully ctb from otc medication, from what I'm aware it just fails, many people have failed to ctb that way.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I didn't even think that people could successfully ctb from otc medication, from what I'm aware it just fails, many people have failed to ctb that way.
That's what I thought too, but if you read that article (unless I'm reading it incorrectly after all I am an old fart) it makes it sound you can ctb that way. If you get a chance read it and let me know what you think. Correct me if Im wrong thanks.