FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand the pro-lifers who go on about how suicidal people need help as existence itself is the problem rather than the perfectly valid wish to be free from it. I despise how there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that suicidal people are irrational for wishing to be permanently relieved from this futile and cruel existence, any of the help that pro-lifers force the idea of is just prolonging suffering. It's disgusting how seeing existence as undesirable and not wishing to decay from age is viewed as an illness when feeling this is way is all that makes sense to me.

All that would help is allowing the option of a guaranteed and painless death, such a thing would be so relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering. I see ceasing to exist as the solution, I see suicide as very rational as it means finding peace from the burden that is human existence. One cannot suffer from the absence of everything yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, it's terrifying how torturous existing can potentially get.
In my case I see wanting to die as just being aware of the reality of existing, how existence is basically just an endless cycle of cruelty and suffering that so tragically continues to repeat, how existence is just a process of slowly waiting to die where one is destined for nothing but to be tormented by old age.
Existence will always be something both harmful and pointless, it's a curse to exist and when humans impose existence it's always a terrible tragedy. To have the ability to exist will always be so incredibly undesirable, I will always see it as preferable to not exist no matter what, to allow people the option of a guaranteed exit would be so incredibly compassionate.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Rogue Proxy, _Broken_alice and 3 others
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
they fail to empathize with those who don't have it as good and as a result want to die. They want us to get better as if there is a cure, you're not going to bring my ex back from the dead or make my mom love me and even if you could it's not your choice to "save me".

Reactions: myusername890
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
But most people want to exist and want to exist with each other.

Can't really blame 99% of society that doesn't want to CTB.

For those who really want to leave this life, they can literally be gone in 2 minutes with a cord or rope. No one is literally forcing us to be here,save the tiny fraction who are physically restrained. Even then they only do it for a couple of days.

I believe if someone was serious about wanting to leave life, they'd cut the excuses and be gone.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
But most people want to exist and want to exist with each other.

Can't really blame 99% of society that doesn't want to CTB.

For those who really want to leave this life, they can literally be gone in 2 minutes with a cord or rope. No one is literally forcing us to be here,save the tiny fraction who are physically restrained. Even then they only do it for a couple of days.

I believe if someone was serious about wanting to leave life, they'd cut the excuses and be gone.
Then why are YOU still here or even on this site at all? Why haven't you "cut the excuses"? Like you said nobody is forcing you to be here. If you were serious you'd be gone already, right?

Reactions: Ilovedyoulikeadog, 4am, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Then why are YOU still here or even on this site at all? Why haven't you "cut the excuses"? Like you said nobody is forcing you to be here. If you were serious you'd be gone already, right?
As I already said many times. Cowardice like anyone else here as long.

There is no other reason.

Reactions: itwillallbeoverr
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
As I already said many times. Cowardice like anyone else here as long.

There is no other reason.
I have three very old dogs, two of them with serious medical problems. If I just ran off and ctb they would have nobody to take care them and would most likely be euthanized. They're the only family I have and have been loyal, loving companions. That's not cowardice. As much as I want to ctb I won't abandon them like that.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
There's no free N available because it's all by design to keep us alive here to suffer

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023

Is this even true? I can think of a couple of ways in how people who really want to be dead can't just easily do it with some rope or whatever. For one, we're talking about suicidal people here, not normal people. Suicidal people are different as some of us lack the energy to do anything which includes suicide too. Additionally, some suicidal people are also weak willed to fight through life's challenges (relative to other humans who just carry on regardless) and a suicide method is yet another challenge. Not all humans are adept enough to get what they want in their life if they try hard enough. For some, they can try all they want to get what they want and it still won't be enough and this applies to both suicidal and non suicidal people

What you say would be true if we were talking about normal people who all fight for what they want if they want it bad enough. However some suicidal people are different from that. There's an extra complication when suicidal ideation and considering the consequences of a failed risky suicide method is involved.

Perhaps some suicidal people still do have the strength and will to fight until they ctb. But not all do

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and thewalkingdread