Seven

Seven

Rebirth
Jul 9, 2019
If I dont make it, i will live stream my death. My date is January 1st 2020, if I still sulk over this person who doesnt care about me, if I still just lazily watch YouTube and let my life go by. If I still dont develop my project. I will gladly go on camera and end my life. This is a do or die situation, I dont want to end up just being some username. I ran to discord because of my friends death, I fell in love with someone to run away from their death. This person never loved me, yet here I am. Replaced and treated like nothing, but I need to make my worth, I need yo become somebody. This is hard but if I'm still on here by January 1st then you will get a show. I was lied to, but only because I let you. I shouldn't of loved you, I should of listened to myself and threw you away when I could. I have a redemption phase though, this is the time I can get rid of you for good you monster.

• Aww..
Reactions: Broken Chimera, intheend, Strumgewehr and 2 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
To be honest, this kind of post is fascinating. First time since I am over here.
I can not help you, really sorry, but I guess other members can do it for sure.
Knowing you broadcast yourself as Youtube. I will follow your scenes or live shows or whatever.

P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
@Seven I hope you get over that horrible person as soon as possible and don't ctb because of them. I've been through some terrible relationships and would regret to hurt/kill myself because of them, they aren't worth it.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
If I dont make it, i will live stream my death. My date is January 1st 2020, if I still sulk over this person who doesnt care about me, if I still just lazily watch YouTube and let my life go by. If I still dont develop my project. I will gladly go on camera and end my life. This is a do or die situation, I dont want to end up just being some username. I ran to discord because of my friends death, I fell in love with someone to run away from their death. This person never loved me, yet here I am. Replaced and treated like nothing, but I need to make my worth, I need yo become somebody. This is hard but if I'm still on here by January 1st then you will get a show. I was lied to, but only because I let you. I shouldn't of loved you, I should of listened to myself and threw you away when I could. I have a redemption phase though, this is the time I can get rid of you for good you monster.
Hi brother, I am so sorry to read this post and learn of how much pain you are in a what it has driven you to. If you can brother, be kind to yourself. You're obviously in a very dark place and by the tone of your post you may be piling pressure in yourself. If aren't able to represent as perfect on 01-01-20 that won't deminish any growth you create for yourself. I honestly and sincerely hope this journey is successful and light shines for you.
Peace brother.
DBD

Reactions: LifeIsACurse
Seven

Seven

Rebirth
Jul 9, 2019
maybe I've gotten too fucked up from tthi, it's funny when you're at your worst the abusers creep into your life happily willing to put you down a peg. Its all making sense but I need to get over this, still hurts and the wounds wont heal. I miss them even though they made my life a living hell. I wasn't good either I'm not innocent but still. This pain isn't worth it, just to be replaced.