willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have my SN and the tools needed to complete it. I have written all of my notes and completed what needed to be completed. Tonight is the night. I am ready. I wasn't able to get an antiemetic but I have a very strong track record of holding back vomit when I really need to so I'm praying to god that is enough. I will start fasting at 7pm and go to bed around 11 after taking an anti acid , then wake up at 2am and take everything. I pray to god that i do not wake up tomorrow morning, but if I do I will let everyone know. Please do not take down my account until 24 hours from now if i have not checked back in

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FreddieQuell, Bct, aedric_artifact and 9 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I pray for u for a peaceful journey.
Anti acid is very important. I think most of the some degree of pain and failure is because of ignoring that.
Keep us update as much as possible.

Reactions: Bct and willitpass
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
If you end up changing your mind, we're here for you. Or if you follow through. Either way. That's why we're a community.

Be at peace with whatever decision you end up making.

Reactions: Bct and willitpass
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I have my SN and the tools needed to complete it. I have written all of my notes and completed what needed to be completed. Tonight is the night. I am ready. I wasn't able to get an antiemetic but I have a very strong track record of holding back vomit when I really need to so I'm praying to god that is enough. I will start fasting at 7pm and go to bed around 11 after taking an anti acid , then wake up at 2am and take everything. I pray to god that i do not wake up tomorrow morning, but if I do I will let everyone know. Please do not take down my account until 24 hours from now if i have not checked back in

Sorry it's come to this I hope you find peace, have you looked at suitable OTC alternatives.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: willitpass
disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
I hope all goes well and is peaceful for you if you choose to follow through :heart:

Theodora

Theodora

the phantom
Jun 25, 2020
We are all thinking of you .. whatever you choose .. I hope you find peace ❤️

Reactions: willitpass and Final Escape
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I always think about who post goodbye. No one here will know theirs disteny. I wish u find a way to confirm what will happen and say to other. I will do in my case. I can do it for u

Reactions: FreddieQuell and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Good luck :'( hope it goes smooth.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and willitpass
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
I'm enjoying our beginnings, I was hoping you would hold off a while. A lot I was wishing to discuss. You had said you loved your family and they are good to you. For that sake I wouldn't do it in there house. It will be a place of misery as long as they live there. That I'm telling you from experience. I hope you have a change of heart, please reach out to me if you need to talk. I'm bouncing back and forth myself. Having you to talk to has helped me vent and make some of the pain go away.
I hope you stay a little while longer

Reactions: FreddieQuell
palebluedot

palebluedot

the view from halfway down
Apr 20, 2020
Hey there, can we do anything for you? There's absolutely no shame in backing out now or later, and we will all be here for you if you do. You're not alone :heart:

• Love
Reactions: willitpass and IWTD
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
Good luck to you whatever you decide.

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
A calm heart and a peaceful journey friend if you decide to stay welcome home

illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
hugs

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
Excuse me but what do you mean ?
It's personal between me and between me N will it pass. Sorry I've too much Ari drink and I will explain in the Moro is time
It's personal between me and between me N will it pass. Sorry I've too much Ari drink and I will explain in the Moro is time
Hope all so well

aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
Tonight is the night. I am ready.
I will start fasting at 7pm and go to bed around 11 after taking an anti acid , then wake up at 2am and take everything. I pray to god that i do not wake up tomorrow morning, but if I do I will let everyone know.

Yet another beautiful soul preparing to depart. I cry whenever this happens, and you are no exception. I will be thinking of you, and I pray that no matter what happens, you will be happy. Lots of hugs to you. I'll be catching the bus in the near future, and I've asked people to save me a good seat. If you see a good seat that's reserved for me, go on and take it. You deserve the best.

Rest your soul. Be at peace. Relax in your final moments. It's ok to cry. It's ok to feel mixed emotions. Just embrace whatever happens.

Reactions: theboiwhostilllived, Bct and willitpass
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Wish you a peaceful journey & good luck. If you decide to change your mind, we'll still welcome you here.

Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
I hope you find your peace. Be blessed.

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
Yet another beautiful soul preparing to depart. I cry whenever this happens, and you are no exception. I will be thinking of you, and I pray that no matter what happens, you will be happy. Lots of hugs to you. I'll be catching the bus in the near future, and I've asked people to save me a good seat. If you see a good seat that's reserved for me, go on and take it. You deserve the best.

Rest your soul. Be at peace. Relax in your final moments. It's ok to cry. It's ok to feel mixed emotions. Just embrace whatever happens.
The bus doesn't have reservation. You catch it or you don't. Catching it is a last resort.