MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I live with multiple nosey people so ordering something online is not an option, I don't own a car/licence so I have to be in walking/running distance and my existing resources are sh*t. I could try hanging using 2 short belts attached to each other, but they're too wide to properly restrict my artery so I'll be slowly choking myself out over 40 minutes/more. The quicker option is to jump off the local bridge, but the height isn't tall enough to guarantee my death unless I definitely land on my head, otherwise its 50/50 according to the research I've done.

I'm stuck over the fact my life is just going to get increasingly worse if I continue living and an intense fear I have that I'll f*ck up my atttempt and end up a vegetable/paralysed/brain damaged.

Reactions: EternalDarkness, Sinai Silence, Belit667 and 1 other person
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I live with multiple nosey people so ordering something online is not an option, I don't own a car/licence so I have to be in walking/running distance and my existing resources are sh*t. I could try hanging using 2 short belts attached to each other, but they're too wide to properly restrict my artery so I'll be slowly choking myself out over 40 minutes/more. The quicker option is to jump off the local bridge, but the height isn't tall enough to guarantee my death unless I definitely land on my head, otherwise its 50/50 according to the research I've done.

I'm stuck over the fact my life is just going to get increasingly worse if I continue living and an intense fear I have that I'll f*ck up my atttempt and end up a vegetable/paralysed/brain damaged.

Concentrate on movin out from that crap place. Then you'll see.

E

EternalDarkness

Jul 26, 2020
The night-night method might be your way out. You can buy everything you need from an outdoor shop, death is mostly painless if done right and death usually follows quickly after loosing consciousness. I will use this method with a ratchet and a headband as padding.

Reactions: Belit667
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Concentrate on movin out from that crap place. Then you'll see.
Unfortunately I have no job prospects and very little savings. Add that to the fact I won't be able to share accomodation (and therefore costs) with anyone because I'm a friendless POS, and it doesn't seem likely I'll be able to move out till into my 30's, and I'm not willing to live that long. Hell I don't think I can hold out for the next couple of weeks.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: JAG_78, Mila and Busdriver
J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
The night-night method might be your way out. You can buy everything you need from an outdoor shop, death is mostly painless if done right and death usually follows quickly after loosing consciousness. I will use this method with a ratchet and a headband as padding.

That method is almost impossible to achieve, people struggle with hanging and that fails , let alone the night night

E

EternalDarkness

Jul 26, 2020
I cant imagine that many people struggle to ctb by hanging. If you dont do it correctly you would feel more pain but as long as you are not 'saved' or the rope is damaged there should be little chance not to ctb.

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020

Can you order something to stay in the post office and then you go there to pick it up? You could say you're grocery shopping and actually go to a shop and come back with bags plus your package. That's what I did.