• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

loloismissin

loloismissin

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
So I have pose around 3 time to this place and becuase I haven't put it all in the same thing I'm getting different answers the conflict. So here is what I need help with in a whole.

I suffer with depression not the worst though so I haven't gotten proper help but I've tried everything. My parents have cameras in every room (yes I live with my parents i am graduating this year bc I failed 8th grade) and yes these cameras are also in the bathroom. my closet isn't big enough to hide anything.

I have a big fear of hanging and I don't want to become paralyzed or anything. I need a method that is quick and easy to get in a small town bc rn my car is bust. So I need the best method. Yes Ik that this seems needy but that's why I'm in this place anyways.

This next part is a little more on my situation but also some vent so nothing important.

I don't have the worst relationship with my parents. My father has anger issues that I have inherited though which is annoying. My mother has something wrong with her but I can't tell though. I love my parents and that's one of the reasons I'm doing it. I feel like I will be a failure in my parents eyes forever. Also I feel like I can't ever be myself mostly because I have only online friends.

I'm down to answer any question if you have any (srry this isn't the best writing I'm sick and tired tbh)

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus and pole
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Sorry to ask, but why are there cameras everywhere?

loloismissin

loloismissin

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
Sorry to ask, but why are there cameras everywhere?
Srry I didn't get to this quicker but I rlly have no idea my parents say it's for the dogs though. We have 2 big dogs who eat a lot of random shit

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Srry I didn't get to this quicker but I rlly have no idea my parents say it's for the dogs though. We have 2 big dogs who eat a lot of random shit
Are they like cctv type cameras? Do your parents constantly check their recordings?

loloismissin

loloismissin

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
Are they like cctv type cameras? Do your parents constantly check their recordings?
Check 'em all the time that how they know if a haven't let out the dogs or I'm not doing home works. I have no clue what type of cameras they are. they are super hidden.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Check 'em all the time that how they know if a haven't let out the dogs or I'm not doing home works. I have no clue what type of cameras they are. they are super hidden.
Damn, the lack of privacy would eat me alive.
I hope you manage to find some suitable method. Hanging is very reliable and probaby the least painful out of any quick, low-budget methods, but it's quite scary indeed.

loloismissin

loloismissin

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
Damn, the lack of privacy would eat me alive.
I hope you manage to find some suitable method. Hanging is very reliable and probaby the least painful out of any quick, low-budget methods, but it's quite scary indeed.
Thanks man

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
You said it's a small town. Is there a secluded body of water anywhere. Drowning might be an option.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't know what country you live in, but in most it would be completely illegal to have cameras in a bathroom.

M

matter_of_time

Aug 16, 2023
It seems like your parents care a lot about you. If it didn't happen yet, give them a chance to do everything they can, all the resources. You are so young, I know it sucks to hear that, I tried to end myself when I was your age and I know how bad it gets.m. But things change a lot. In five years, your life will be so different you won't believe it. Time will pass anyway and time will change things a l o t. I'm not throwing bullshit to say "time will heal it", sometimes it doesn't! But time is the best medicine, don't let go without trying it.
I hope I didn't sound mean or arrogant, it wasn't my intention… Take care ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation section on here with information about methods, I hope that you find what you search for, best wishes. I wish that it's more straightforward to finally be free from this existence, a suicide attempt going wrong is also what I would fear, it's cruel how suicide is purposely made so difficult.