C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
All I'm doing is wasting away time.. I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I want to end it all. I want this mental suffering to end. I can't take the betrayals and backstabbing anymore.

The people I thought were my friends have left me to rot after my head screwed up. And it's not getting any better.

Due to this pandemic I moved back to hometown with my parents and started sleeping too much, and craving peace. started being up at night and Sleeping through half the day and parents are forcing me to sleep and wake up and throwing tantrums over how I'm doing things.. I'm imploding into myself.

I have read and saw alot of Philosophies to make my pain stop but now I'm just a Numb husk of myself and I want this to end. Please someone help me I beg of you for any help you can give idk what to do anymore I want to CTB asap and partial i was targetting but I'm having a very hard time even getting out of bed please someone end my suffering

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, next-season .?, searchingfreedom and 4 others
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. If I had a magic wand, I'd wave it and make you be happy forever. If I was a beautiful woman, I'd drive to your house and fuck your bones out just to make you happy.

Seeing somebody pleading for mercy and help breaks my heart in two. I have nothing but sympathy for you. You have my compassion. I have absolutely nothing else to give - I have nothing. Reading your post touched something in my heart and made me emotional - I weep for you.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, Øystein and cyberlordsumit
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
All I'm doing is wasting away time.. I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

I want to end it all. I want this mental suffering to end. I can't take the betrayals and backstabbing anymore.

The people I thought were my friends have left me to rot after my head screwed up. And it's not getting any better.

Due to this pandemic I moved back to hometown with my parents and started sleeping too much, and craving peace. started being up at night and Sleeping through half the day and parents are forcing me to sleep and wake up and throwing tantrums over how I'm doing things.. I'm imploding into myself.

I have read and saw alot of Philosophies to make my pain stop but now I'm just a Numb husk of myself and I want this to end. Please someone help me I beg of you for any help you can give idk what to do anymore I want to CTB asap and partial i was targetting but I'm having a very hard time even getting out of bed please someone end my suffering
all the philosophies converge at one point "Deal with it or commit Suicide".

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, crybaby, next-season .? and 1 other person