FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Before I was even born I experienced my first male rejection from my father. My father abandoned my mother when she was pregnant with me and left us for another woman to start a new family with. As a teenager I learnt my father's new family and himself were living the entire time in a neighbourhood that is 40 minute bus ride from my home.

In my teens while the girls at school were getting boys noticing them and having boyfriends the boys at school builled me. I had the confidence to talk to boys, contributed a lot to class discussions, spoke in school assemblies but still the boys thought I was a weird.

●At 15 the first boy I feel in love with was at the local cadet club. He was rebellious and funny. One day he split up with his girlfriend who aslo attended the cadet club and friends with my school friends. We shared a kiss and he told me to keep it a secret because he didn't want her to get upset. He eventually got back with her and cruelly told me I was "a mistake." Worst of all he denied it ever happened and pretty much told everyone I was a crazy and making it up. Some girls in the club believed me as he did the same to them while others didn't believe me.

●At 16 a boy in school showed interest in me and wanted me to perform oral sex on him. I really wanted him to like me so I agreed to it. His friends filmed the entire thing and taunted me over it whenever I had encountered his friends. The boy never told his friends to stop. Eventually it publicly came out what happened and boy told me to never speak to him again and stopped talking to me at school. He even began being racist to me.

● Before I went to university the last boy I feel in love with at school I loved him because I thought he was different from all the boys at school. We used talk a lot in the sixth form common room during break then people in the school started to talk about us then he started to push me away but I couldn't understand why.It turned out he was like everyone else in the school who was thought I was the werid girl and didn't want to be associated with me. He humiliated me at school too :(

●At 25 I feel deeply in love with a 55 year old man and he made me feel so special in a way no man has ever done all my life guys my own age ignored me and it was great finally being seen. He turned out to be two faced liar who he humiliated me to at work and treated me as if I was absolutely nothing. I was always so good to him and he changed when the day I said I was ready to move on from him. He became this manipulative monster. I am heartbroken and still love him and miss the good times we had together.
Full story of what really happened bellow:
*https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...5-year-old-man-he-has-hurt-me-so-much.108273/

*https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...te-women-only-cowards-do.110359/#post-2186663

*https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/being-humiliated-by-my-work-colleagues-has-broken-me.113362/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: raindrop9, MeltingBrain, RosebyAnyName and 3 others