Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I prayed to my goddess for so long last night to show me a sign if I am supposed to find love in this life. There wasn't one. On Halloween I started to have break downs every night. Idk if I can hold on anymore. I'll save up money to send the package and probably ask my sister to send it when he texts the address. She made a huge pot of witches soup. She doesn't know that I wanted her to make it for my last meal, they think that I just wanted it bc its cold. I was born with a big heart with love overflowing in it yet, the universe denies me love. Idk what I'm going to do with myself. All I can do is cry and try to prep early just incase.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, kitty_kat, Engström and 2 others
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I prayed to my goddess for so long last night to show me a sign if I am supposed to find love in this life. There wasn't one. On Halloween I started to have break downs every night. Idk if I can hold on anymore. I'll save up money to send the package and probably ask my sister to send it when he texts the address. She made a huge pot of witches soup. She doesn't know that I wanted her to make it for my last meal, they think that I just wanted it bc its cold. I was born with a big heart with love overflowing in it yet, the universe denies me love. Idk what I'm going to do with myself. All I can do is cry and try to prep early just incase.
Damn.

• Love
Reactions: Some place nice
orphic

orphic

Turbulence
Oct 22, 2023
everyone deserves love and you included sweetheart. I'm sure you will be loved one day :)

D

discusswithme

Sep 28, 2023
Sometimes when it comes to love all you can do is wait. Love doesn't come from prayers or plans, love comes when it's least expected and when it's ready. I'm sure love will come to you in due time.