I want to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Und0n, iDieUDie80, nerve and 6 others
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
I can relate to those feelings but honestly, playing games is fun so it wasn't a wasted day.

Reactions: NekoNomNom, fastFWD and Wisdom3_1-9
Distopic

Distopic

Jul 27, 2020
Was your intention to do something different?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I also feel almost all of those things almost all the time. Doesn't necessarily mean they're true. Still, feelings matter. A good exercise is to think—really think about why you feel that way. Often it's rooted in societal expectations, or self-comparisons to ideals that are not easily met. For some of us, it can be really hard to accept ourselves.

It's also easy to focus on what we view as our flaws. I'm sure you could easily come up with a list twice as long of positive traits and feelings.

In any case, I'm sorry that you're experiencing these difficult feelings and that it's so bad you want to die. I hope you know that you have support here, even if nowhere else.

Reactions: fastFWD
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Same. Said I would study but sat here like a rotting leaf all day.

• Hugs
Reactions: fastFWD
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I can't find a game I like, so I spend more of my time either laying down or eating

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I mostly just slept. Please DM me if you ever want to talk. You are not your thoughts.

Reactions: Und0n
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
what game(s) did you play? i'm still trying to find a new one; haven't been able to find one better than TERA; just love the graphics and targeting system they use.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm on summer holiday+quarantine so I have also been playing games almost the whole day. What have u been playing? For me it's Splatoon, the outer world and animal crossing. I've been called lazy and selfish by my mom but like, this is what I like doing and I'm on summer holidays so:/

Reactions: Und0n