TraurigerClown

TraurigerClown

Dec 13, 2022
Since my daughter died, im all alone and by myself.
Its quiet good, cuz i dont have to pretend to be and i dont have to wear that mask, which grows heavier by minute i wear it.
My date to ctb is already decided and busticket is bought, and i wish i had at least someone i can talk to about god knows what...pretend to be friends and idk what...witrhout judging why ctb and all that stuff...at least the last 3 weeks i have left.
I just realized today how lonely i am and it makes me sick, how everybody who called me friend, comrade and stuff turned their back just because im not normal in their ways...

• Hugs
Reactions: donealready, sevenkarmas, Endex and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that the reality is that you simply cannot trust other people. People can certainly be very disappointing and just create more suffering than already exists. I would prefer to be alone but I get that loneliness can be painful for other people to deal with. But I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find freedom from this hellish world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, TraurigerClown and Shivali
TraurigerClown

TraurigerClown

Dec 13, 2022
I just think that the reality is that you simply cannot trust other people. People can certainly be very disappointing and just create more suffering than already exists. I would prefer to be alone but I get that loneliness can be painful for other people to deal with. But I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find freedom from this hellish world.
Thank you for your nice Words. Yes beiung with others is very painful, especialy cuz they judge you even without knowing just one Percenmt about you....and if someone get to learn some little bit, they most certainly run screaming away from me

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex