S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
I want to know the effect of SN on my body but do not want to die..i will not follow any regime beside fasting.......can someone suggest me amount of SN i can try to drink which will not kill me...like i want to drink three pinch of sn...is it enough to understand the effect....and also plz do share genuine experience most welcome or any idea and suggestions....

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming and Nutmeg
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Sorry, that is stupid. 1gramm can be deadly, but some have survived >25gramm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sahil, Red, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Pain in your chest, vomiting, stomach pain, headache, dizziness, labored breathing - those are the things you can expect after taking a small amount of SN poison. And those symptoms won't go away fast.
Please don't do it.

• Wow
Reactions: Sahil, Deleted member 18655, Ghost2211 and 8 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Many people tried it and they ended up to hospital with critical condition

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: Sahil, GoodPersonEffed, W3akCr3atur3 and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Many people tried it and they ended up to hospital with critical condition

While it's unwise to test SN because 1 g can be fatal, this statement is utter bull poop when applied to members who have tested SN.

@Sahil, do a site search of people testing SN and make your own decision about what to do with your own body. SN is a POISON.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, Sahil and falloutcarter13
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think it's pretty normal to be curious what our chosen method would feel like. It's best to not act on such feelings, as they will likely only cause harm, and not may not sate our curiosity.

Reactions: Brink, Sahil and falloutcarter13
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I wish people would stop trying to test SN....

Reactions: cyberlordsumit, Joey, SNOB and 3 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
You're going to get a lot of blowback on this site for testing SN, fair warning. Most people tend to think its just stupid, and to be totally fair, the benefits of doing it are questionable. The effects of a sub-lethal dose and a lethal one are likely to be two different experiences entirely. I mean...one kills you, one doesn't. That said, if you're going to do it anyway...

"..like i want to drink three pinch of sn..."
Stop here. Bad idea. The LD-50 (dose that is lethal 50% of the time) starts at as little as 4g, for small people. 5g of SN is roughly a teaspoon - that's not a lot. So you need to be a hell of a lot more accurate with your weights and measurements than "pinches." This stuff is nothing to fool around with, it is a lethal poison which is why its popular among people looking to ctb. If you're not ready to ctb, the best policy is don't take any at all. But if you want to push the envelope and try it anyway, you need to be a lot more precise.

You can potentially feel some of the effects you can expect with a lethal dose without taking enough to kill you, but in the end, its just questionable how useful this exercise actually is. I can't tell you to do it or not to. What I can say is you should fully understand the poison you are taking and how it might affect you before you play with it like a toy. There are many resources on SN here and elsewhere on the internet, I suggest you explore them thoroughly before making this decision. Best of luck, be careful.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit, Busdriver, NekoNomNom and 2 others
S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
Thnx everyone fir valuable comments ❤❤ i will do more research first

Reactions: cyberlordsumit, Wisdom3_1-9, not4us and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Maybe I'll destroy my reputation with it now, but I've already tested 2 x SN and will do it again. For various reasons.

I have found various details about the lethal dose in medical reports and I stick to the lowest. So far I've tried it with a third of them.

But I will be careful not to give any information about the amount, as everyone reacts differently.

I am only saying that the lethal amount is rather small depending on body weight. I am 197 cm tall and 100 kg heavy and was amazed at how little I can take.

• Wow
Reactions: Busdriver
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
Maybe I'll destroy my reputation with it now, but I've already tested 2 x SN and will do it again. For various reasons.

I have found various details about the lethal dose in medical reports and I stick to the lowest. So far I've tried it with a third of them.

But I will be careful not to give any information about the amount, as everyone reacts differently.

I am only saying that the lethal amount is rather small depending on body weight. I am 197 cm tall and 100 kg heavy and was amazed at how little I can take.
Which effects you witnessed those two times?

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Which effects you witnessed those two times?
I
Aside from a little nausea and vomiting late, I actually felt fine. The racing heart didn't bother me, I just had a slight feeling of pressure in my chest.
Breathing was a little harder, I often had to take deep breaths.

The tingling sensation is pleasant, as is the dizziness. I love that feeling. I could not stand properly, I was extremely unsteady on my feet and almost passed out.

But as soon as I was on the ground, the dizziness was completely gone.

• Wow
Reactions: Busdriver, Cedi and checkouttime
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020

I'd be really interested if you were ever gonna do a mini write-up of your experiences. Could be very valuable!

Reactions: Cedi
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I'd be really interested if you were ever gonna do a mini write-up of your experiences. Could be very valuable!
I'm not sure if I should make this public because everyone reacts differently. The symptoms I have (1.97 cm / 98 kg) with a certain amount may be completely different with someone else with the same amount. You could harm him.
Even if we (almost) all like to do ctb, I don't want to harm anyone who then prevents them from doing ctb.

If you wish, you can reach me by PM.

But my ctb with 25g SN will be well documented. :wink:

Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
seems to be a little off topic and not clearly addressed either.

Please open your own thread for yourself :wink:

Reactions: Busdriver
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
I
Aside from a little nausea and vomiting late, I actually felt fine. The racing heart didn't bother me, I just had a slight feeling of pressure in my chest.
Breathing was a little harder, I often had to take deep breaths.

The tingling sensation is pleasant, as is the dizziness. I love that feeling. I could not stand properly, I was extremely unsteady on my feet and almost passed out.

But as soon as I was on the ground, the dizziness was completely gone.
So, even after these experiences, you still would do SN to CTB? You think it's relatively peaceful?

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
So, even after these experiences, you still would do SN to CTB? You think it's relatively peaceful?
I will most certainly die with SN.

My experiences with small doses cannot be compared to 25g, but I am absolutely certain that SN is Peaceful.

The vomiting is the worst symptom I expect. But what is vomiting when it comes to death. I just want to stock up on enough supplies to be able to immediately replace the possible loss of SN.

I am not afraid of dying, dying or vomiting. That gives me the opportunity to enjoy the whole process. It will all be well documented ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberlordsumit and Starchaser