• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gvmi

gvmi

Losing my sanity, and scared
Nov 9, 2023
I recently got some alkyl nitrites, and thinking how the symptoms for ingestion are pretty much the same as SN, wouldn't this also work as a substitute? Considering they're legal in most countries, it might be worth looking into.

Turkish_Rose

Turkish_Rose

Garden of Eden enjoyer.
Nov 5, 2023
Did some quick looking into it. Could work, albeit it might be a bit painful. They induce 'methemoglobinemia', so your SI could kick in and ruin the attempt.

More info on methemoglobinemia

I'd suggest keeping it as a plan B for now, in case you sadly don't find anything better. Might look into it myself.

gvmi

gvmi

Losing my sanity, and scared
Nov 9, 2023
I don't plan on kms, at least for now, it just reminded me that they both induce methemoglobinemia, so it COULD be done.... I'm not sure.
I'd rather recover, but it might be a good alternative.

Turkish_Rose

Turkish_Rose

Garden of Eden enjoyer.
Nov 5, 2023
More power to you and your journey towards recovery, stay safe friend.

If you have any questions just let me know :D

• Love
Reactions: gvmi