J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
This is a discussion for those who Do believe in ETs. Share your stories I'm interested.

I'll start off

I should say that up until about 10 years ago I refused to believe they existed at all. All those stupid you tube videos and pictures and movies about abductions and probing.....ludicius

I still think most of that is bull, most of the videos are fake and I dont think anybody would remember a probing on their ship but I do believe they exist now. Not just because science has proved how logical it is but because I had an eye opener.

I got a personal up close years ago, and weirdly, that experience never faded from memory, the place, the time, what I saw, etched in my mind. I have no memory of being "taken" or "probed" or "little grey men" nothing like that. But I saw a ship, and I felt very calm and curious at the time. It wasn't flashy or zipping around. It was sitting over my vehicle (I was working at the time writing a report) I remember hearing a strange "whoopa whoopa" sound that I though at the time sounded like a helicopter in whisper mode. Then I actually felt the sound which made me look out my window and up. There was a ship sitting seveal hunded feet above my car. A black triangle with dim lights on three sides and a faint light in the centre. We sat there for an indeterminate amount of time, I dont even recall the exact time of night except that it must have been very early in the morning. I recall I was in a normally buzzing city area that never really slept, but in that moment it was desolate, no people, no traffic, no sounds of the night. Then as I watched transfixed, the ship rose slowly upwards until it disappeared.

I never had the urge to film it or take pictures or even discuss it with anybody at the time. It sank to the back of my memory but never lost any detail. Years later I goggled what I saw and was shocked to see pictures of this ship.

A few years ago, while at the dentist I had my teeth xrayed by the newest machine (the one that revolves around your head) and the X-ray was posted up for me to look at. The first thing I noticed was an odd small white sphere lodged into the bone on my jaw. I thought maybe it was a glitch on the film. But when the dentist came in the very first thing he said was "What is that?" Pointing to the sphere. I thought he was kidding around but he was serious "I've never seen anything like that before...what is it" I said "You tell me. Is it a glitch?" He said "No. It isnt bone either. It almost looks like a bebe pellet but if you had been shot with one without you somehow feeling it which is unlikely, that would have left a scar but I dont see anything indicating trauma. I dont even know if its metal." I joking said "Must be the Alien implant" and he laughed but he kept staring at it "I seriously have no idea what that is. Does it hurt at all?" I said "No. Didn't even know it was there".

They've never come back since then, which is disappointing, but I do get this odd feeling that they are around, it's hard to describe.

Post your stories below if you like

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Orin, Temporarilyabsurd and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
No, but at the time "abductions" became common, the U S government was conducting insane experiments on the public, here and abroad, including aircraft, emf, and lsd. I do not believe in aliens or demons, but I believe in my own Satanic, psychopath government.

Reactions: MeltingHeart, ZixivaldYrxes, DownInaHole and 3 others
J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
No, but at the time "abductions" became common, the U S government was conducting insane experiments on the public, here and abroad, including aircraft, emf, and lsd. I do not believe in aliens or demons, but I believe in my own Satanic, psychopath government.

That explains why so many people claim abductions with partial memory, I believe the government was in fact taking people because if Aliens were taking you and returning you they would certainly have the ability to wipe your memory of being on their ship.

I think logically Aliens must exist if you consider the vastness of the universe.

The government, I believe has had contact and negotiations with Aliens, I think that is how technology skyrocketed in such a short time but what about all the reports from military pilots recently?

At any rate, the government is far more sinister and should be feared more than Aliens.....we know what the government is all about.

Reactions: not_a_robot
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
The "ship" description is one repeated often referencing Aurora which is supposedly an experimental aircraft. Reliable people have made reports describing the exact same configuration for a long time now. This can be subconscious repeating of things you heard or saw, or it can be a novel experience. We don't know yet.

Statistically there has to be life out there, but the universe...even the galaxy...is so massive I don't believe anyone has come here. it's 4.5 light years or so to the nearest possible place they could be from, and they'd have to be hiding well if they were from that place, and I don't believe FTL travel is a thing. Most possible life supporting systems are dozens to hundreads of light years off. That's so incredibly far most people cannot conceive of it. I also don't believe they'd be flying vaguely human looking ships with lights etc if they DID have FTL travel. I also don't believe they'd behave in the way supposed abuctees etc claim they do. It all just sounds like human fantasy and not how something that advanced would behave. They aren't going to have evolved such capability without some personal growth too and I don't see them anally probing people or slaughtering cows etc.

I have had a couple "wtf" experiences that revealed themselves to be easily explainable but I know how powerful it can feel when you aren't sure. Maybe I am wrong and they are out there...like Mulder said "I want to believe"...but I don't believe they are here. I get especially annoyed at the "invade Earth to steal our resources" scifi trope since nothing we have is unique and Earth isn't easy to get to relative to all the other bodies they'd have access to. People who believe they are here are USUALLY impossible to talk to about it as they are convinced and believe whacky stuff like Moon landing deniers etc. It is full of stuff that can be made to sound convincing on the surface, but falls apart with examination.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
The "ship" description is one repeated often referencing Aurora which is supposedly an experimental aircraft. Reliable people have made reports describing the exact same configuration for a long time now. This can be subconscious repeating of things you heard or saw, or it can be a novel experience. We don't know yet.

Statistically there has to be life out there, but the universe...even the galaxy...is so massive I don't believe anyone has come here. it's 4.5 light years or so to the nearest possible place they could be from, and they'd have to be hiding well if they were from that place, and I don't believe FTL travel is a thing. Most possible life supporting systems are dozens to hundreads of light years off. That's so incredibly far most people cannot conceive of it. I also don't believe they'd be flying vaguely human looking ships with lights etc if they DID have FTL travel. I also don't believe they'd behave in the way supposed abuctees etc claim they do. It all just sounds like human fantasy and not how something that advanced would behave. They aren't going to have evolved such capability without some personal growth too and I don't see them anally probing people or slaughtering cows etc.

I have had a couple "wtf" experiences that revealed themselves to be easily explainable but I know how powerful it can feel when you aren't sure. Maybe I am wrong and they are out there...like Mulder said "I want to believe"...but I don't believe they are here. I get especially annoyed at the "invade Earth to steal our resources" scifi trope since nothing we have is unique and Earth isn't easy to get to relative to all the other bodies they'd have access to. People who believe they are here are USUALLY impossible to talk to about it as they are convinced and believe whacky stuff like Moon landing deniers etc. It is full of stuff that can be made to sound convincing on the surface, but falls apart with examination.

Thank you for your input and ideas. You make many valid points, I think the idea of them traveling here has been tainted alot by the fake stories people tell of them, and retell with variations. Some People love to lie and other unknowingly fabricate stories of things they have heard about and misunderstood and they are often seeking their 3 mins of fame.

In my case I can definiately say, I never even knew Black Triangle exsisted until I googled it years later. I paid no interest in anything UFO related till that day.

But lets explore something you mentioned about Light speed travel. If they were to travel here from so far away they are likely using wormholes, something Einstein predicted must exist and NASA has been tinkering with understanding and creating by exploring the capacity of black holes. We know the shortest distance between points is not A to B, not a straight line but to fold the line. Fold time. If this can be done then the outer design of the ship would be unimportant as it would have to be encased in a shield.

There is also the theroy they aren't visiting but have been here maybe longer than us, we have only explored what 10% of our oceans and we have no idea how deep they are. I give some credit to this theroy because visitation from the stars has been recorded by primitive civilizations and the Pyramids are still a mystery today. We cant build something like that today with their primitive methods and we're supposed to be advanced. How and why were they even built and why do they all share similar traits?

I wish I could fast forward to a time when space exploration for colonization was a reality, the things you would see...and if nothing was out there space would be a great place to die

I just cant accept the idea that there isn't life more advance than us. I picture the universe as a chain, connected by links of time. Traveling from one link to another is traveling from one time to another. The further along the chain you are the higher your intelligence and technology, allowing you at some point to travel backwards on the chain to study and explore past civilizations

But thats just my thoughts

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
In my case I can definiately say, I never even knew Black Triangle exsisted until I googled it years later. I paid no interest in anything UFO related till that day.

You don't REMEMBER consciously knowing that but we are bombarded with info daily and the mind notices it all even if you don't think so. That's why most alien descriptions are little grey men with bulbous heads and eyes that originated in fiction. It's been repeated so much it's in the mind and comes out even when we don't mean it to.

About FTL travel. There are many reasons its not likely and I am too tired to repeat the same arguments, but wormhole travel and any other thing you've heard of all have glaring faults scientifically and are science fiction. There isn't a single plausible theory as to how it could actually be done. It's all vague magic like stuff.

Of course there is statistically life more advanced...and less advanced...but the distances and time frames are so unimaginably vast it's just super unlikely any has visited Earth at all...let alone in human times. Once you really start looking at how far things are...it takes LIGHT several minutes to hours just to get to other planets in our system...light travels so fast it could circle the Earth 8 times in a single second. Count to "One Mississippi" and imagine 8 trips around this planet. Now realize to even Mars it takes 4 MINUTES....to Neptune 4 HOURS....to the next star over 4 YEARS. For just LIGHT....something that seems instant to us. And again realstically FTL travel isn't happening but in movies and books. And that barely scratches the surface of the distances in the Galaxy or Universe. It's just too far for little grey men to be here.

Last edited:
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
The creators are the aliens , Globe Organisation of Design or GOD for short , to sort out teething problem they would send down the Joinery ,Electrical , Sewage & Utility , Service engineer or JESUS for short , he was spotted once and boy did he screw up trying to explain who he was to primitive, naive, gullible mankind .

You can join my cult by sending me all your worldly goods to Marcusuk63 , P.O. box 666

• Love
Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, sólstafir, Life+me=error and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The creators are the aliens , Globe Organisation of Design or GOD for short , to sort out teething problem they would send down the Joinery ,Electrical , Sewage & Utility , Service engineer or JESUS for short , he was spotted once and boy did he screw up trying to explain who he was to primitive, naive, gullible mankind .

You can join my cult by sending me all your worldly goods to Marcusuk63 , P.O. box 666

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
About FTL travel. There are many reasons its not likely and I am too tired to repeat the same arguments, but wormhole travel and any other thing you've heard of all have glaring faults scientifically and are science fiction. There isn't a single plausible theory as to how it could actually be done. It's all vague magic like stuff.
Alcubierre drive?

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Alcubierre drive?

As I understand it, and I am no theoretical physicist and could certainly be wrong, that concept would require more energy than is possible for us to achieve...let alone be practical to do so with any legitimate power source we can make.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
As I understand it, and I am no theoretical physicist and could certainly be wrong, that concept would require more energy than is possible for us to achieve...let alone be practical to do so with any legitimate power source we can make.
Recent work has substantially reduced the energy requirements. Of course, it is just in its theoretical stage currently, but I take it that many physicists see it as a viable theory for ftl. If you're familiar with the Casimir effect, maybe in a couple centuries we might have the technology.

Reactions: Juggernaut
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I assume there probably is some form of life somewhere else in the universe. Though it's a big leap to think that they're intelligent enough to travel space and that they'd actually be interested in humans. Aliens would have to be really bored to study me.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Literally what i thought of when i said the title of this thread. 6947c56b 8325 42a7 bd6c 714e176f23c62a4a398b eec2 47d7 9be1 235b4287d554

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blanketyblk, marcusuk63 and not_a_robot
J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
I assume there probably is some form of life somewhere else in the universe. Though it's a big leap to think that they're intelligent enough to travel space and that they'd actually be interested in humans. Aliens would have to be really bored to study me.

Well the thing is we study primates not out of bordom but for science, so for them to study us would likely be similar, after all we would be like primates to them no? Perhaps they are seeking answers in the past civilizations that can explain problems in the future

• Love
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018

:pfff::pfff::pfff::love:

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well I think it's absurd to think, there is only humanity and the other animals we know about in this massive fucking universe. Oh all of it is just for us, right? All those stars are just to make our skies, look pretty... LOL My educated guess is the only reason, we haven't seen aliens visiting us yet is because if they are intelligent enough to be able to explore space far from home, they know better than to land on this fucking planet(because most human beings are so logical after all and won't just freak out and try to kill aliens on sight or resort to some other hostile action because most of them have fully functional brains /S) and know there is not much down here, worth checking out in the first place... Most humans are really boring...actually. And aliens would have nothing to learn from humanity. In the shoes of an alien, if I did decide to observe lifeforms, closely, I'd be focused on chimps, monkeys, lions, tigers etc... And of course, aliens would be able to leave no evidence behind because they would find our technology for detecting anything to be laughable. If not, then they would be like us, and they wouldn't even be able to colonize and terraform a planet that is literally right next to their planet.

Last edited:
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Sometimes I think my soul is alien to this earth.

Reactions: Severen
DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
I highly doubt we are alone in this vast universe

Reactions: Severen
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
I read an interesting book recently, written from accounts of various channelings from the peleidians, a group of aliens that live in the peleides. According to the book, we are like cattle on this earth, being farmed for fear by entities that feed on emotion. These entities overtook the original creators of earth in a space battle 300,000 years ago. They say that human beings were put on earth as an experiment. There is much more in the book than that and it is not trying to install fear, but rather inform. I can go into more detail if anyone is interested. The book is called "bringers of the dawn, teaching by the peleidians" although you can read much more about them online for free

I should add that I have made contact, under the influence of DMT, not necessarily with the peleidians, but after that I have no doubt weather or not aliens exist.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
What is emf?