X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
What is your favorite song? Is he a god?

Reactions: Sinai Silence, sadstuffie, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
School's out FOREVER !!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Release, MartyByrde, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Is he a god?

I met him in 1987. He came into the Baskin Robbins I worked at and ordered ice cream. Definitely human.

• Wow
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Sweet Release, MartyByrde and 2 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I met him in 1987. He came into the Baskin Robbins I worked at and ordered ice cream. Definitely human.
You met Alice Freaking Cooper?! What was he like? Did he have an okay personality?

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
You believe that guy? If he met Alice Cooper then I met Robert de Niro, Arnie, Sly Stalonne and Jason Statham.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You met Alice Freaking Cooper?! What was he like? Did he have an okay personality?

He was very normal and very nice. I understand he has a reputation for being a nice guy. If you look up threads by @one4all, he met him as well and said he was nice. I think that user may have been a roadie but I don't remember for sure. Anyhow, when I met him he wasn't wearing any makeup and he had a pitted complexion from having had acne. I was a teenager and I knew who he was but wasn't a fan, one of my coworkers told me that was Alice Cooper and I wasn't sure so I asked him and he kindly confirmed.

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Sweet Release, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
You believe that guy? If he met Alice Cooper then I met Robert de Niro, Arnie, Sly Stalonne and Jason Statham.
LOL. I feel like he's legit though.
He was very normal and very nice. I understand he has a reputation for being a nice guy. If you look up threads by @one4all, he met him as well and said he was nice. I think that user may have been a roadie but I don't remember for sure. Anyhow, when I met him he wasn't wearing any makeup and he had a pitted complexion from having had acne. I was a teenager and I knew who he was but wasn't a fan, one of my coworkers told me that was Alice Cooper and I wasn't sure so I asked him and he kindly confirmed.
You're a lucky person. You just met the godfather of shock rock.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
A thread for Alice Cooper fans? I'm in!

• Love
Reactions: Evermore, Sweet Release and Xiaomi
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
If only you could remmeber what flavour he ordered LOL.

Celebrity is so overblown and manufactured; I'm sure moments of anonymous dairy confections mean more to anyone "famous" than the more glitzy ones after a short while. Cool story!

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, GoodPersonEffed and Lost in a Dream
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Love that guy! I was surprised to learn he's an active Christian. If only all those worried parents back in the day knew. Dali also did a cool portrait of him.

Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I've always loved Alice Cooper and its always nice meet other fans of the Coop!
Favourite songs of his include Welcome to my Nightmare, When Hell Comes Home and Wind Up Toy but today I think I will nominate this song -

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and MartyByrde
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
My confidant
I have confessed my life
The Quiet Room
Knows more about me than my wife
They've got this place
Where they've been keeping me
Where I can't hurt myself
I just can't
I just can't get these damn wrists to bleed
A mattress on the floor
No handles on the door
I really need nothing here
I'm alone

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Sweet Release
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Guys, the Alice Cooper Megathread has been a bit too quiet lately, so I think we need some more music in here.

I can think of a few people I would like to send this to, but none of them are on SS thankfully. :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Release and XYZ
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020

After The End

After The End

The lily whispers, “I wait.”
Jul 31, 2019
Big time Alice Cooper fan. My favorite tracks, in no particular order:

- The Awakening (specifically the long version with narration by Vincent Price)

- Steven

- Wind Up Toy

- Cold Machines

- Welcome to my Nightmare

- Ballad of Dwight Fry

And, eh, I could kinda make this list as long as I could be bothered making it, y'know? But I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, XYZ and Sinai Silence
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Big time Alice Cooper fan. My favorite tracks, in no particular order:

- The Awakening (specifically the long version with narration by Vincent Price)

- Steven

- Wind Up Toy

- Cold Machines

- Welcome to my Nightmare

- Ballad of Dwight Fry

And, eh, I could kinda make this list as long as I could be bothered making it, y'know? But I'll leave it at that.

Interesting list. I feel Clones would fit well in there also.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I met him backstage at a meet & greet in Ohio in, say 2015? Super nice guy! Sat up there and chatted and joked. Totally into the person sitting there, asking about them, and carrying on a conversation. He checked out my kid's sketchbook and was just positive on the whole M&G, nothing cringey or "I'm a superstar". I always liked him (back even to muppet show days) and this just put the icing on the cake. One fan got to joke about the horrible dog movie he did (ghost dog?) and he was explaining how bad it was and laughing. A really cool down to earth guy.

Steven and Clones but a coworker had one for her and I, Poison (all in good fun) but lots of stories.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 18655 and Sinai Silence
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
I met him backstage at a meet & greet in Ohio in, say 2015? Super nice guy! Sat up there and chatted and joked. Totally into the person sitting there, asking about them, and carrying on a conversation. He checked out my kid's sketchbook and was just positive on the whole M&G, nothing cringey or "I'm a superstar". I always liked him (back even to muppet show days) and this just put the icing on the cake. One fan got to joke about the horrible dog movie he did (ghost dog?) and he was explaining how bad it was and laughing. A really cool down to earth guy.

Steven and Clones but a coworker had one for her and I, Poison (all in good fun) but lots of stories.

Blasting Poison at parties at 4 am, after one too many beers, when everyone is either passed out or telling someone they can't stand just how much they love them... And me screaming completely off key "Your poison running through my veins!!!!"

Oh boy, this brought back lotsa memories and a tear is slowly rolling down my cheek.

"It's just a heartache that got caught in my eye".

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Grav and Sinai Silence
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
4BD184E2 1B25 424B 9C1D 6F32CA42EDAD

What's your favourite Alice Cooper cover?
I'm gonna go with Trash just because it's so effortlessly awesome. Raise Your Fist And Yell would probably be the runner up, although I also like The Last Temptation a lot.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
CULT:wink:

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Lost in a Dream
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020

Cult, epic, awesome!!!

Yes, Pete, it is. Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

Reactions: K-O