bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Alcoholics How do you get rid of the ethyl edor. Normally I use strong peppermint candies, but you know that when I come smelling of mint it is because I drank. They say that coffee also takes my breath away, but I don't want to drink coffee before bed. Anyone know of more sophisticated methods?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Alot of alcoholics actually go overboard because they scrub away too much actually damaging their gums and sometimes teeth. (unhealthy gums/throat give off a distinctive smell)
Try to drink water to stay as hydrated as possible.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Alot of alcoholics actually go overboard because they scrub away too much actually damaging their gums and sometimes teeth. (unhealthy gums/throat give off a distinctive smell)
Try to drink water to stay as hydrated as possible.
The problem with extra strong peppermint is that "my jailer" already knows it. Peppermint = you have drunk even if you don't smell like alcohol. I need something else to mislead.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Brush those teeth + use mouthwash. Eat onions or something, spicy food perhaps?

Reactions: Skathon and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Brush those teeth + use mouthwash. Eat onions or something, spicy food perhaps?
Impossible. I come home from the street. He often asks me where I have been, if I have drunk and visually scans me. Seriously, it has to be something that I carry with me and is effective and new. The extra strong halls candies are worth it, but I'm always suspicious when I come back smelling of mint xD

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Impossible. I come home from the street. He often asks me where I have been, if I have drunk and visually scans me. Seriously, it has to be something that I carry with me and is effective and new. The extra strong halls candies are worth it, but I'm always suspicious when I come back smelling of mint xD
Who is this person, you referred to him as a "jailer". Like a parole officer or something? An adult should be allowed to drink as much as they please. Especially if their situation is shitty and they're on the brink of suicide.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Who is this person, you referred to him as a "jailer". Like a parole officer or something? An adult should be allowed to drink as much as they please. Especially if their situation is shitty and they're on the brink of suicide.
A familiar

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
A familiar
Are you under some kind of legal obligation to not drink or are you just trying to avoid telling someone to mind their own business? Will you get kicked out if you drink?

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Are you under some kind of legal obligation to not drink or are you just trying to avoid telling someone to mind their own business? Will you get kicked out if you drink?
My psychiatrist wanted to put me antabus. Imagine... Power I can, of course, but enduring talks from a family member like a hammer for days makes me wonder if it is worth drinking more than 2 liters of beer. With two liters I go normal, my breath only gives me away

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment