D

Deleted member 847

This thing made me forget who I was and enjoy the present moment but it also gave me nausea and liquors taste like hot urine. How can people actually love this and do it daily? The nausea alone makes me want to kill myself right now, and what scares me is that I'll have to drink that piss again on my last day.

Reactions: Sidestep, lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Mix it with another drinks.

Or just forget it: life tastes worse than any liquor in the world.

Reactions: Nessa, LadySin and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

Mix it with another drinks.

Or just forget it: life tastes worse than any liquor in the world.
Yeah I guess I'll just hang myself without it. I've done it before. I just need to strengthen my balls again and follow the teachings of Shia, our prophet of just doing it.
189825_v3_bb.jpg

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Sidestep and Tiburcio
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I used to be able to drink liquor straight by chugging it. When I was feeling suicidal I would chug half a bottle of gin and take pills. My body kinda hates it now from all the times I've blacked out and puked.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
well i'm waiting now for my dad and his wife to go to sleep so i can get drunk on this Smirnoff bottle that i got, also got myself roasted smoked almonds and roasted cashews plus different chocolate, one of the few joys in life.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and Tiburcio
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I like to combine beer with Xanax.

Reactions: Nessa and Tiburcio
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Used to drink eristoff wodka (red) straight from the bottle. Awfull for the stomach but didn't taste like piss. Mix with a redbull for better taste. Plenty of strong drinks that don't taste awfull. And since the aftermath isn't an issue ....

Reactions: Tiburcio
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
The thing is to experiment until you find something you like. I absolutely despise beer, champagne is meh, wine gives me awful headaches but I found brandy and vodka with which I'm completely okay. Second time on vodka was awful tho. I don't really experience nausea but these effects for me are a small price to pay for the only thing that makes me feel okayish in life. When you have nothing more to lose in life and alcohol is your only refuge all these don't mater.