_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
hi, i have had an night walk yesterday, also got something to drink with me. i felt quite suicidal, like most nights i think. i slowly started to feel the warmth from drinking. while walking i found a small lake (inside a not that dense forest, seems like no people will disturb me there), not that big but i felt like i could just do it. my main method is drowning, i haven't intended to do it that night but i truly felt like it wouldn't be a big deal. right now i also could just go for it, get something to drink and finish it. it gives me some peace right now, knowing i could be gone, just within 30-45 minutes, the lake is not that far away, like 15 minutes, i could have a last moment of enjoying sitting/laying near the lake and when i feel to i would just execute my plan. maybe some of you also have experienced it, at least i thought it is worth sharing, it seems to really do the trick for me

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm planning to go by SN, so alcohol wouldn't be advised. It does loosen our inhibitions, so I suspect you are right in that it would weaken the SI effect. I never recommend anyone getting drunk, though. I think having a clear head as you make the decision is important. If you're going to do something so final, that may have consequences beyond you, then you should perhaps have all your wits about you.

Reactions: _Minsk
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Unfortunately alcohol is a double edged sword ... Will reduce ur SI but work against the SN Method. Alcohol will work if ur method is jumping or drowning u guess ... But u take care buddu

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk