Cynacs

Cynacs

Aug 21, 2023
What would be the downside of just drinking about 2 shots of rubbing alcohol then sleep to try to commit suicide via poisoning? Is there anything I can use to poison myself? I (like everyone else) just want a method I can just do then go to sleep and never wake up. I don't have enough courage to kill myself via stabbing and that's the only other method I've got so far.

Any suggestions are welcome!

C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
If your plan is to use isopropyl alcohol then I'm not sure if 2 shots will do much. Also, what's your plan for not throwing up? Because that's most likely what's gonna happen.

Cynacs

Cynacs

Aug 21, 2023
If your plan is to use isopropyl alcohol then I'm not sure if 2 shots will do much. Also, what's your plan for not throwing up? Because that's most likely what's gonna happen.
I had no plan as it seems like most of the plans people have require controlled substances to prevent throwing up. I also found this, https://archive.fo/fpaBi, which gave more details and I realize it may be really really hard to do.

Reactions: potatocube
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
What would be the downside of just drinking about 2 shots of rubbing alcohol then sleep to try to commit suicide via poisoning? Is there anything I can use to poison myself? I (like everyone else) just want a method I can just do then go to sleep and never wake up. I don't have enough courage to kill myself via stabbing and that's the only other method I've got so far.

Do not recommend , you are
Most likely just going to destroy your stomach, cause bleeding and throw up

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024

Do not try to cut/stab yourself to CTB, terrible option

Also, don't try to drink rubbing alcohol. There are other, better methods just as available (drowning, hanging, jumping).

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
You're just going do damage too yourself & I hope you reconsider!
I would hate for you to disable yourself.
I do hope you find peace in whatever way of your choosing🌹💔

Cynacs

Cynacs

Aug 21, 2023
Do not try to cut/stab yourself to CTB, terrible option

Also, don't try to drink rubbing alcohol. There are other, better methods just as available (drowning, hanging, jumping).
You're just going do damage too yourself & I hope you reconsider!
I would hate for you to disable yourself.
I do hope you find peace in whatever way of your choosing🌹💔
Yeah, I didn't realize sodium nitrite is not regulated. I may go this route. Either that or a train currently.

But maybe I deserve to be stabbed. Maybe I could just use a knife and slam it into my chest.

Last edited:
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Yeah, I didn't realize sodium nitrite is not regulated. I may go this route. Either that or a train currently.

But maybe I deserve to be stabbed. Maybe I could just use a knife and slam it into my chest.
Do you think you're worse than Samuel Little, a man who murdered 60 innocent women, lived to 80 years old, and then died peacefully in a hospital? There's zero reason to do that to yourself. You'd be pointlessly adding misery to the world.

Not to mention that it probably wouldn't even work- see graph. The SI's extremely intense, and even if you weren't found by someone you live with and didn't panic and call 911 yourself, your screams would most likely alert people nearby who would then call them. EMTs would probably save you. Then there could be massive medical bills, possible surgery, involuntary hospitalization, etc.

A train is also a bad idea- what it'll do to your body can't be predicted, so you might get mangled and live, and it's very gruesome either way- but even that's better.

Please look into SN as you're already doing and/or one of the top 5 methods above. Most anything else is a bad idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: CantDoIt