• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

patpat

patpat

Take me away
Oct 10, 2022
I might be way off but I was thinking, I don't have access to drugs or SN, things like that I tried the night night but I have crazy sensorier issues with things around my neck
I know you throw up a lot if you drink but what if you don't drink it? I read about a dude that did a shot of vodka threw his bum. I too have a bum. Is it worth a try?

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I might be way off but I was thinking, I don't have access to drugs or SN, things like that I tried the night night but I have crazy sensorier issues with things around my neck
I know you throw up a lot if you drink but what if you don't drink it? I read about a dude that did a shot of vodka threw his bum. I too have a bum. Is it worth a try?
Doesn't sound like it's a very promising method. It's also possibly painful.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
For information purposes only, because I do NOT recommend it... I read a case study of a man who did commit suicide by alcohol poisoning (via drinking). It took him multiple attempts before he was finally successful. Possibly try google to look up what permanent things might occur should you fail.