• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Like Zofran or Meto

I don't like being hungover so it never really appealed to me, and sounded like a pretty bad death, but I'm wondering now if I could have a strong anti-emetic and make it a lot easier to die of alcohol poisoning

Would it still be painful?

I'd choose SN if I had the choice (of things I can get, since I probably couldn't get N, which I don't like the risk of choking on my own vomit anyway, which granted the antiemetic would probably make pretty hard, and the Exit Bag seems annoying, although I'd love to use the Sarco. The Debreather seems cool if it ever comes out, although it seems like it would be stressful pumping the mask up and all that. It would be dicey for me to get a gun at this point), but it's nice to that alcohol is a lot more attainable