SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
How does one OD on alcohol to end it? For someone who's not much used to alcohol.

I purchased a 750ml of Absolute Vodka 40%..

How much I'd need?

I'm just so fuckin done. I was feeling controlled on every aspect of my life where I was living before, and now I feel the same with my gf, I'm controlled and I can't do shit. I'm so annoyed seeing two social worker and one of them plan making me see a psychiatrist on June 14..

I don't feel good anywhere, no matter where I live. I'm a fuckin burden for anyone trying to help me. I bring them down with me and hurt them at some point.

My gf told me she loves me and is proud of me even if she's controlling aspects of my life, I told her I wasn't sure anymore I love her, I have one mom, I do not need two. She understands..

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deadgirl and WOODESITY
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
As a veteran of many pukings and hangovers, I would not use this method.

Your gf sounds sweet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hermione, tomz323, Ch92921 and 4 others
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I hope that's sarcasm.
Oops! Too late to edit that out now. I sure would like a girl to say she loves me and is proud of me. That's all.

Reactions: DLS02, Maksimka Ai, Deadgirl and 1 other person
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
You gonna puke before you die

Reactions: ArtVandelay
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Oops! Too late to edit that out now. I sure would like a girl to say she loves me and is proud of me. That's all.

Yeah a girl that is pissed off at you everytime you spend 5$,at the point you feel like you need to hide and lie just to avoid a fight.
You gonna puke before you die

I don't puke that easily. Ugh. Maybe if I mix it with orange crush and drink it fast. Idk.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I should have been dead many times over via alcohol. Instead just a lot of puking, bad decisions, and excruciating hangovers. IDK how one gets so lucky to die of this, I wish it was so easy.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and SomebodyBroken
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
I should have been dead many times over via alcohol. Instead just a lot of puking, bad decisions, and excruciating hangovers. IDK how one gets so lucky to die of this, I wish it was so easy.

Ugh. Fuck me. Sigh. Can't find methods.
I have also Zopiclone.. Well.. Gf put them idk where. Around 20 Zopiclone 5mg.

If only I could find them.. Apparently they are deadly with alcohol.
_

Oh. I still have a repeat on my prescriptions, for 30 Zopiclone 5mg.

That would do the trick with alcohol 40%?

Last edited:
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
if u wanna die with alcohol method u need enema(clyster). or u see more time feel sick(puke) xX u need 1-2 litres use 40% alcohol for die

Reactions: Marz
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
if u wanna die with alcohol method u need enema(clyster). or u see more time feel sick(puke) xX u need 1-2 litres use 40% alcohol for die

The LD50 says it's the equivalent of 13 shots of 45ml @ 40% to cause death.

I can easily get 30 Zopiclone from pharmacy. That would do the trick?

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018

_

I would have no idea. I would say just tie one one and forget about your problems for a while. If you don't drink normally, about three shots would do it, and review other methods on this thread while drinking.

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Oh well. Just took 10 Seroquel 25mg.

I'll sleep tight I guess. Night night.

G

Gioa

Jan 20, 2019
How does one OD on alcohol to end it? For someone who's not much used to alcohol.

I purchased a 750ml of Absolute Vodka 40%..

How much I'd need?

I'm just so fuckin done. I was feeling controlled on every aspect of my life where I was living before, and now I feel the same with my gf, I'm controlled and I can't do shit. I'm so annoyed seeing two social worker and one of them plan making me see a psychiatrist on June 14..

I don't feel good anywhere, no matter where I live. I'm a fuckin burden for anyone trying to help me. I bring them down with me and hurt them at some point.

My gf told me she loves me and is proud of me even if she's controlling aspects of my life, I told her I wasn't sure anymore I love her, I have one mom, I do not need two. She understands..
You are not going to die this way. You'll wind up in the ICU swollen and with a ventilator. It's agony. Don't do it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and SomebodyBroken
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018

_

You more than likely won't be successful and even if you are you'll have an unpleasant death choking on your own vomit.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and SomebodyBroken
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
If you drink that much 2 X per day for something like 10 years, you'll die a very painful death from liver failure, as well as fucking up your life far worse than it is now

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I fell in love with an alcoholic, once. I've never actually admitted this, but that's all besides the point.
He tried to drink himself to death. He bought a hotel room and had a full-blown Nicolas Cage breakdown, and drank himself stupid for days on end. He hadn't eaten, showered, hydrated, or cared for himself in any form since he'd made the decision to pour himself to death.
By the time he got to the ward, he was near death, but they said it was typical, an easy save? They didn't seem to have a problem rejuvenating him, though his kidneys are probably fairly fucked.
He's having the time of his life nowadays.

This wasn't meant to be like,"weh weh, you can make it through, this too shall pass" cause he survived or whatever, but what I mean is, I highly doubt this is a method you'd consider attempting more than once. It looked absolutely fucking miserable, and being forced to eat after a four day hangover is torturous and painful.

Reactions: discokicks and SomebodyBroken
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
So..

I just drank 1 and a half can of crush orange soda with 225ml of Vodka 40%

I'm so drunk. But I can't drink more than this or I'll throw up. But yeah. Fucken drunk. I feel so dumb.

Reactions: Ramirez
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
W
So..

I just drank 1 and a half can of crush orange soda with 225ml of Vodka 40%

I'm so drunk. But I can't drink more than this or I'll throw up. But yeah. Fucken drunk. I feel so dumb.
So what's the plan??

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im an alco and I can drink a fifth of vodka and take 20 pills and not die so I guess its highly unlikely that I do die unless I choke on my puke when I black out. When I first started 150 = 200 ml would get me pretty wasted, but no matter how much I drink there comes a point I just wanna puke and roll over and sleep and cant force myself to drink more.

Reactions: discokicks
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Im an alco and I can drink a fifth of vodka and take 20 pills and not die so I guess its highly unlikely that I do die unless I choke on my puke when I black out. When I first started 150 = 200 ml would get me pretty wasted, but no matter how much I drink there comes a point I just wanna puke and roll over and sleep and cant force myself to drink more.
same. my tolerance is ridiculous. I had to switch to boxed wine cos it's cheaper too. can easily go through 30-40 drinks in a day. then i just fall asleep. it's fucked eh

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
My cousin drank a litter of vodka for fun when she was a teenager and ended passed out to the point she shitted on herself in bed. I heard of a person with a similar experience who tried to overdose on multiple pills. I don't know how close they were to death but I tried with just pills once to the point of a few days in a coma. Next time it's alcohol and stronger pills knowing for sure it'll kill me because I was nearly left a vegetable after the coma.