hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
hii!
So a bit ago i made a thread on alcohol injection. I've done it twice before (just for practice), but I never injected much. My main goal was to find a vein, and to know what it felt like. Recently I was considering trying it again, but this time trying to inject the whole syringe (3ml). I was just gonna do it for myself but I was thinking I could document it here. Since I already made a thread about it as a method, and some people seemed interested, i was thinking maybe you guys would be interested in a more in depth report on what it was like. I was also gonna use this experiment as my final determination of using this for my method or not.
If I do write about it I would do it on this thread sometime tomorrow.
So if anyone would be interested in that please lmk I would be happy to do it.

Reactions: breezy999, busybee and ddonnieddarko
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I'm interested! Can you tell me the amount that was injected before and how you felt afterwards?

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I'm interested! Can you tell me the amount that was injected before and how you felt afterwards?
yea. Last time injected like less than a ml, so it didn't really do much. I kinda explained it on my other post but afterwars there was a slight bump where I injected, and my arm felt a bit uncomfortable. Almost like after you get a shot. I'm gonna do it again now and I'll post on this thread ab how it goes.

Reactions: SVEN
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
So I tried it again. If I had more supplies I think this would work as a method but I don't have that right now. I injected as much as I could, but I'm pretty sure at some point due to the way alcohol irritates the walls of the veins and just the way I was injecting that I burst the vein. I choose a smaller vein too since it was the most visible and I think that effected the outcome as well since those are easier to burst. When injecting there is a stinging to it, i'd say 6/10-7/10 on painfulness maybe. It kinda hurts but it's not like agonizing or anything. Each time I'm left with a bump that hurts if I press on it. Then slowly over a few hours it'll dissipate. I'll usually get a bruise there too after a few days which is normal for me when it comes to shots. I mentioned if I had more supplies I think this would work. There's this shot I have somewhere, it's like a general anesthetic and it just numbs the area. If I had that and just numbed the area I deffinently think this could work as a method. It's just tricky to get right.
For now though I think I'm gonna consider something else since I possibly have access to somewhat easier methods.

Reactions: warriorkot
O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
I would like to hear more about your experiences with this.

O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
Not at this time. It sounds like you are having trouble getting a decent venous line though. If it eviscerates and goes into the tissues it certainly won't work. Also it seems you would have to use much, much more. I am worried I'd fail and be brain dead or paralyzed. I've successfully started lines on myself in the past and have supplies to do it. But please keep me posted on your progress...:)

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Not at this time. It sounds like you are having trouble getting a decent venous line though. If it eviscerates and goes into the tissues it certainly won't work. Also it seems you would have to use much, much more. I am worried I'd fail and be brain dead or paralyzed. I've successfully started lines on myself in the past and have supplies to do it. But please keep me posted on your progress...:)
Yea you can check my other thread (it should be bellow this one) on alcohol injection. I've successfully put in lines as well it's just harder with alcohol since it burns, and I'm running out of supplies to do it correctly. I was rushing as well to not get caught which probably caused me to fuck it up. Failing wouldn't necessarily lead to brain death (unless you successfully ctb) or paralysis. The worst that would happen as I mentioned before is you could get a blood clot (which technically could lead to other issues) but it's not all that common. As for the amount I'm aware I would need much more to actually ctb, that's why I have 3 100ml syringes. I calculated that if I'm able to inject 300ml successfully somehow, there would be little chance for failure. Since you have the supplies maybe you would be able to succeed in this method (if you wish to). For now though I've ben looking at my other options for methods, although I have ben keeping the supplies for this one, just as a backup.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Maybe it'd be better if you injected it slower? Or perhaps aimed for a more vital vein

O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
Yea you can check my other thread (it should be bellow this one) on alcohol injection. I've successfully put in lines as well it's just harder with alcohol since it burns, and I'm running out of supplies to do it correctly. I was rushing as well to not get caught which probably caused me to fuck it up. Failing wouldn't necessarily lead to brain death (unless you successfully ctb) or paralysis. The worst that would happen as I mentioned before is you could get a blood clot (which technically could lead to other issues) but it's not all that common. As for the amount I'm aware I would need much more to actually ctb, that's why I have 3 100ml syringes. I calculated that if I'm able to inject 300ml successfully somehow, there would be little chance for failure. Since you have the supplies maybe you would be able to succeed in this method (if you wish to). For now though I've ben looking at my other options for methods, although I have ben keeping the supplies for this one, just as a backup.
You could easily end up with a stroke and live through this. Or have massive bleed
somewhere and live through that. Or die a painful cirrhosis death. Best case scenario would be respiratory depression and death, but this seems risky to me. I've always wondered about it though. Probably wouldn't work for me because I'm an alcoholic. If these BACs were actually lethal, I should have been dead a long time ago...
I speak from experience, I have been a nurse for 25 years.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Maybe it'd be better if you injected it slower? Or perhaps aimed for a more vital vein
I was injecting slow I just need to find a better vein to use
You could easily end up with a stroke and live through this. Or have massive bleed
somewhere and live through that. Or die a painful cirrhosis death. Best case scenario would be respiratory depression and death, but this seems risky to me. I've always wondered about it though. Probably wouldn't work for me because I'm an alcoholic. If these BACs were actually lethal, I should have been dead a long time ago...
I speak from experience, I have been a nurse for 25 years.
yea building up an alcohol tolerance makes this method trickier as you would have to inject more. I never drink alcohol bc of the taste nd I have some trauma with physically drinking it (due to a past attempt). Those complications (stroke, massive bleed, etc) are deffinently possible, although I haven't really heard of it from suicide cases. All the case reports I've read have only really mentioned that stuff from long-term use of alcohol injection for recreational use. It's why you have to be careful when using this meathod, really make sure you have the right amount for an insured death (if nothing goes wrong). For me this amount would bring me up to a BAC of 0.7 which especially for a non alcoholic would be deadly. My main hope is that I would die (hopefully from alcohol poisoning purely due to the extreme amount of alcohol in the blood), before experiencing any of the other stuff that you mentioned.
But like I said in my other post, the reason this isn't common is because it's bad. It's not a good method at all and I don't really encourage it due to the fact that there are many others that are better. For me I'm now trying a toxic plant as my method. I'm just keeping this one as a backup because I have all the supplies.
Now I don't really have any professional experience I admit, I even said that on my other post. I'm just well versed on this due to the fact that a lot of my parents/relatives are doctors, nurses, etc. I've also done a lot of personal research on this stuff and my goal (if I live) is to become a doctor/nurse myself. So i certainly don't have the qualifications you do but I'm glad to see people with medical experience on this site.

Last edited:
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I was injecting slow I just need to find a better vein to use

yea building up an alcohol tolerance makes this method trickier as you would have to inject more. I never drink alcohol bc of the taste nd I have some trauma with physically drinking it (due to a past attempt). Those complications (stroke, massive bleed, etc) are deffinently possible, although I haven't really heard of it from suicide cases. All the case reports I've read have only really mentioned that stuff from long-term use of alcohol injection for recreational use. It's why you have to be careful when using this meathod, really make sure you have the right amount for an insured death (if nothing goes wrong). For me this amount would bring me up to a BAC of 0.7 which especially for a non alcoholic would be deadly. My main hope is that I would die (hopefully from alcohol poisoning purely due to the extreme amount of alcohol in the blood), before experiencing any of the other stuff that you mentioned.
But like I said in my other post, the reason this isn't common is because it's bad. It's not a good method at all and I don't really encourage it due to the fact that there are many others that are better. For me I'm now trying a toxic plant as my method. I'm just keeping this one as a backup because I have all the supplies.
Now I don't really have any professional experience I admit, I even said that on my other post. I'm just well versed on this due to the fact that a lot of my parents/relatives are doctors, nurses, etc. I've also done a lot of personal research on this stuff and my goal (if I live) is to become a doctor/nurse myself. So i certainly don't have the qualifications you do but I'm glad to see people with medical experience on this site.
May I know what toxic plant you decided to use? Any information/documentation/sources would help, there's not a lot of ppl trying toxic plants and not a lot of information on it due to how painful it can be. I am currently considering plant poisonong(datura) as well.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
May I know what toxic plant you decided to use? Any information/documentation/sources would help, there's not a lot of ppl trying toxic plants and not a lot of information on it due to how painful it can be. I am currently considering plant poisonong(datura) as well.
I'm using the Yew plant. I've actually read your thread about it I found it pretty helpful. I collected 180g of the needles, about 2-3x the lethal dose. My only concern is that it's not English yew. If not then it probably won't be toxic enough but even that's okay since plant poisonings don't tend to have any negative long term health effects (other than death, obviously). If this doesn't work I had a few other methods in mind. I'm not the biggest fan of plant death because I love nature and I don't really like the idea of that killing me. Considering that it's my escape from the daily troubles of society. Then again it could be kinda poetic in a way, idk. I was gonna make a thread when I'm ready to blend and drink them. I tried a few leaves since people said they're really bitter but I didn't find it too bad to eat.

Reactions: Scythe
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I'm using the Yew plant. I've actually read your thread about it I found it pretty helpful. I collected 180g of the needles, about 2-3x the lethal dose. My only concern is that it's not English yew. If not then it probably won't be toxic enough but even that's okay since plant poisonings don't tend to have any negative long term health effects (other than death, obviously). If this doesn't work I had a few other methods in mind. I'm not the biggest fan of plant death because I love nature and I don't really like the idea of that killing me. Considering that it's my escape from the daily troubles of society. Then again it could be kinda poetic in a way, idk. I was gonna make a thread when I'm ready to blend and drink them. I tried a few leaves since people said they're really bitter but I didn't find it too bad to eat.
Oh wow, I'm surprised and honestly a little flattered. From my research, I think I only found that Canadis Yew has insufficient toxin, Japanese and European variants are fine too. Canadis yew should be mostly in North America regions. If your source is online and not pickings from local areas, you can ask the seller. I got most of my information from DetachedDreamer, although their account has been banned and you cannot search via username searching taxus baccata / yew will give results of their posts on various plants.
Good luck with yew!

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye