M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
If using a method that requires alcohol as a potentiator, how much do you have to drink? Would a small amount suffice or does it have to be enough to get "drunk"? Thanks.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
If using a method that requires alcohol as a potentiator, how much do you have to drink? Would a small amount suffice or does it have to be enough to get "drunk"? Thanks.
What method are you using

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Still researching specifics and theories but (meto followed by) amitriptyline, cimetidine, & 1, 4 butanediol (probably rectally administered because of vomiting). ETOH recommended for both the Ami and the BDO but not sure how much is needed. The BDO rectally administered should work pretty fast and I don't think I will have time to consume much alcohol before passing out.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Still researching specifics and theories but (meto followed by) amitriptyline, cimetidine, & 1, 4 butanediol (probably rectally administered because of vomiting). ETOH recommended for both the Ami and the BDO but not sure how much is needed. The BDO rectally administered should work pretty fast and I don't think I will have time to consume much alcohol before passing out.
why dont you just use benzos instead of bdo