• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Menschenmühle

Menschenmühle

Jan 21, 2022
How good is alcohol as an anesthetic when it comes to the pain of full suspension hanging?

I remember once when I was drunk, I touched my face and felt literally nothing, but I don't know how much of a painkiller it would be for something as intense as full suspension.

Besides, is there anything else I can use as a painkiller, something that can be easily bought from local pharmacy?

Reactions: Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
It's all true, alcohol may reduce pain and block SI. However, I am not going to use it before my ctb. I don't want to labeled as intoxicated ot abuser or just unaware of my actions.

• Love
Reactions: Menschenmühle
Menschenmühle

Menschenmühle

Jan 21, 2022
It's all true, alcohol may reduce pain and block SI. However, I am not going to use it before my ctb. I don't want to labeled as intoxicated ot abuser or just unaware of my actions.
Good news then, I'll use it.
Personally I don't care what they would think of me after death, the only thing that matters is that I'm out of this shithole world.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, gottago222, myopybyproxy and 1 other person
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
alcohol also is a cns depressant so that may contribute to the method

• Love
Reactions: Menschenmühle and Solar1703
T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I'd imagine I'd just end up too drunk to get on the chair and fuck up.