smokingfish99

smokingfish99

Jul 25, 2023
I know this has been asked before but wondering about peoples thoughts. I only feel comfortable with ctb if I'm drunk, I cannot imagine doing it sober. I do have benzos but have never taken them recreationally so idk if they'd have the same effect. I know ideally sn + alcohol is an awful idea but if possible I'd like to go while drunk, alcohol has always been my favourite vice

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
No doctor here, but from all I've heard, definitely not. Can understand the desire, used to have a drink or two as well, but alcohol and SN don't mix, but it does go well with barbiturates, like pheno- and pentobarbital. Altough I'm not sure in what quantity.

I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
I completely understand the urge. In fact I end up drinking so I can muster the courage to ctb. When I'm drunk I actually feel as if I'm doing the correct thing. When I'm not drunk I'm upset and confused. Alcohol gives me the answer to my depression. I am hoping that alcohol with stop the SI.

fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
correct me if im wrong, but anti-emetics are already needed for the SN method so you dont just throw everything up. now imagine with alcohol as well- im guessing everything will be expelled and your efforts wasted.

smokingfish99

smokingfish99

Jul 25, 2023
No doctor here, but from all I've heard, definitely not. Can understand the desire, used to have a drink or two as well, but alcohol and SN don't mix, but it does go well with barbiturates, like pheno- and pentobarbital. Altough I'm not sure in what quantity.
Thank you, I realise it would be a very stupid idea. I have sn but am now considering Chloroquine OD, since I would be able to drink on it
I completely understand the urge. In fact I end up drinking so I can muster the courage to ctb. When I'm drunk I actually feel as if I'm doing the correct thing. When I'm not drunk I'm upset and confused. Alcohol gives me the answer to my depression. I am hoping that alcohol with stop the SI.
I'm exactly the same. Alcohol makes ctb feel 'right', it feels so wrong when I'm sober despite the fact I know I need to die

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Thank you, I realise it would be a very stupid idea. I have sn but am now considering Chloroquine OD, since I would be able to drink on it

I'm exactly the same. Alcohol makes ctb feel 'right', it feels so wrong when I'm sober despite the fact I know I need to die
Yes, there's definitely a few methods which go fine with alcohol, as long as one isn't totally out of it. This is from Quarky, who did a lot of research into SN at the time:
Ssalcohol

• Love
Reactions: smokingfish99