• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

grey_light

grey_light

Sep 26, 2020
What I've read is that alcohol + sleeping pills aren't a workable method. I'm wondering how the odds change with the addition of suffocation in the form of an exit bag or something similar. I think I'll leave a letter in the mail detailing my chosen location (along with my suicide notes) and head out to the nearby woods to ctb. Either way I shouldn't be found for a day or two at least. Thoughts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
This sounds a lot like the movie, "p.s I love you." Have you thought about sending multiple letters, multiple people, stringing it out a while? Sorry, jokes help me make light of situations.

Reactions: Yulieth Manjarrez and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sounds like overcomplicating things. I pick one method or a logical combo, and stick to that. Pills and alcohol isn't a good idea, and may cause organ damage without death.

FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
I believe that a lot of Benzos (short-term sleeping meds) result in vomiting if you take too much. However, don't quote me on this.

grey_light

grey_light

Sep 26, 2020
Well, just found a thread for cooking cyanide so now I'm looking into that instead

• Hugs
Reactions: Yulieth Manjarrez and Ghost2211
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
What I've read is that alcohol + sleeping pills aren't a workable method. I'm wondering how the odds change with the addition of suffocation in the form of an exit bag or something similar. I think I'll leave a letter in the mail detailing my chosen location (along with my suicide notes) and head out to the nearby woods to ctb. Either way I shouldn't be found for a day or two at least. Thoughts?
not work.I did this to sleep a while ago at maximum dehydration unless it is a high dose. which pill would it be?