• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
Just thinking out loud, would it be possible to die of alcohol poisoning if an antiemetic was taken before binge drinking? I haven't tried without an antiemetic because I figured I'd puke way before alcohol poisoning was a factor.

Reactions: thisplaceisaprison
L

Loki_stg

Jun 29, 2019
Alcohol poisoning is possible without it. People die of it every year. The answer i think you seek is, would it be more likely?

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
There was a fatal case here a while back, though sadly that wasn't the intended effect & his misses ended up getting in trouble.

You see the fella in question had a bit of a drink issue, but at the time had some stomach issues stopping him from drinking, so some wisearse, either him or his misses thought i know lets try an alcohol enemia, said route of administration was used & guess what your butt has shed loads of bloodvessles to absorb the stuff & it handily avoids the livers 'first past the post' filtering, all of which equaled one dead husband & one wife arrested.

And you don't even need anti emetics......