• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wistfulness

wistfulness

Nov 15, 2023
I posted this back in November and just wanted to see if anyone else has something to say about it:

I'm a 19F and my dad is 76. He's had Parkinson's since I was 10 and it's getting increasingly harder for him to move around, remember things, etc. My mom died 2 years ago and I started college last year close to my dad's house so I could still help my sister in taking care of him. We have another sister and a couple half siblings, but they're all older with established lives and no time to look after him. Since my sister and I never really got the chance to go off after high school, we kinda got stuck with the job. However I'm starting to look out at the rest of my life and I really don't see much of a point. I'm probably just going to be taking care of him until he dies and by then I could be too jaded to want to do much of anything. AITA if I move away to try and live a purposeful life somewhere else? AITA if I choose to focus on myself? I know it would be a huge adjustment for me but I don't have many other options. I wouldn't want to leave the responsibility on my sister alone but I can't see myself living much longer solely for other people, no matter how much I love them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and edu0z