S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
What do you guys think is safest to ctb peacefully?

I think Airbnb is better than hotel because there noone will report if you make a bit of noise (like when falling over from poison, I don't mean gunshot level noise) unlike in an hotel.
But I was wondering if the owners could get in unexpectedly. I know that's very unlikely but I wonder that (I'm ignorant when it comes to Airbnb)

But in my opinion the best choice is a car. With it, you can go as far away as you need to away from civilization and make any noise you need to, and nobody will hear.

What do you think is best?

Reactions: throwaway777
E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
i think airbnb is better but still it's in someone's home and personally, it bothers me.
because bc of my pain i will change and maybe ruin the life of someone who doesn't know me at all.
i don't want to traumatize anyone at least not in their own house. idk it's tricky for me.
hotel is the best alternative it's no one home, depending on where but you have privacy

Reactions: Honigwaffel and spanishguy22
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
What do you guys think is safest to ctb peacefully?

I think Airbnb is better than hotel because there noone will report if you make a bit of noise (like when falling over from poison, I don't mean gunshot level noise) unlike in an hotel.
But I was wondering if the owners could get in unexpectedly. I know that's very unlikely but I wonder that (I'm ignorant when it comes to Airbnb)

But in my opinion the best choice is a car. With it, you can go as far away as you need to away from civilization and make any noise you need to, and nobody will hear.

What do you think is best?
airbnb usually a private home and so this isn't right to do this to someone.....drive far far away in your own car

Reactions: Honigwaffel and spanishguy22
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Wasn´t airbnb that hotel that were in the news a week ago for putting up hidden cameras to spy on guests?

Reactions: spanishguy22
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Personally I wouldn't want to traumatize some people I don't even know. So Airbnb is a bad option in my opinion.

I stayed in many hotels over the years due to working in different countries and I have never been reported for making too much noise. Even though I once had to hammer my suitcase open because it was stuck. Sure there is still a chance for some people to be annoyed by the smallest noise but it is very unlikely.

I would prefer a hotel over a car because it gives me more privacy. Unless you drive far away deep into the woods or something.

Reactions: elcade
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Personally I wouldn't want to traumatize some people I don't even know. So Airbnb is a bad option in my opinion.

I stayed in many hotels over the years due to working in different countries and I have never been reported for making too much noise. Even though I once had to hammer my suitcase open because it was stuck. Sure there is still a chance for some people to be annoyed by the smallest noise but it is very unlikely.

I would prefer a hotel over a car because it gives me more privacy. Unless you drive far away deep into the woods or something.

A user here who passed away with SN attempted previously in an hotel but got busted because of the noise she made while falling unconcious iirc

A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Where I live, there are cops driving around everywhere and they are all very nosy. For that reason, car would seem the least ideal even if I were to find an isolated place to park.

Some Airbnb locations do have cameras, so I would prefer a hotel. I have never had any employee barge into a hotel room I was staying in, even if we made noise. They will first call your room and try knocking on the door. I think you would have to be making a really unreasonable amount of noise for an extended amount of time in order for them to enter without your permission.

Reactions: Honigwaffel