• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I had to have a blood transfusion and they've left a saline flush syringe in here. Would using it to pump air and create and embolism work?

H

heavyglow

Dec 14, 2019
yes, it needs to be a decent amount of air, e.g. 10 ml syringe. I heard of a girl that succeeded that way

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well, the only one place where I heard about that was Stephen King's novel. But in the movie you could see it is very painful...

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and NextBusLeaving
ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
I heard that this needs a lot of air to work, but I have no real info to back that up.

edit: far better off unclamping the iv and bleeding imo

Reactions: escapefromabuse
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Anything else I could put through it? I don't have much at my disposal and I have a watch but they often fall asleep

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
You would need a lot more air at one time and it's going to be painful

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
yes, it needs to be a decent amount of air, e.g. 10 ml syringe. I heard of a girl that succeeded that way

No that's way too small. You'd need like a 200ml syringe.

sickInsominic42

sickInsominic42

My destination, eternal slumber
Feb 16, 2020
No that's way too small. You'd need like a 200ml syringe.
The guy who did it when I was hospitalized last did it by taking the back of the syringe out and blowing into it

• Wow
Reactions: Tamazi 123
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Is there anything else I could put in it?

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
sounds horrifying and painful imho. not a good way to go.

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Well, the only one place where I heard about that was Stephen King's novel. But in the movie you could see it is very painful...

Whoa I've never seen anyone mention that particular King movie/novella before (in any context). Apt Pupil was seriously terrifying. I think in the book Dussander stole some sleeping pills to kill himself in the hospital, a barbiturate or something.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Whoa I've never seen anyone mention that particular King movie/novella before (in any context). Apt Pupil was seriously terrifying. I think in the book Dussander stole some sleeping pills to kill himself in the hospital, a barbiturate or something.
Yes, in the book it was different:
"He ran his eye over the top shelf at his left. Nothing but eyedrops and eardrops. Second shelf: laxatives, suppositories. On the third shelf he saw Seconal and Veronal. He slipped a bottle of Seconals into the pocket of his robe. Then he went back to the door and stepped out without looking around, a puzzled smile on his face - that certainly wasn't the WC, was it? There it was, right next to the drinking fountain. Stupid me!............
Dussander reached out with a hand that seemed to stretch for miles, got the glass of water, and took another three pills. He put the glass back, closed his eyes, and settled deeper into his soft, soft pillow. He had never felt so much like sleeping, and his sleep would be long. It would be restful................
His overdose was discovered at 1.35 a.m., and he was pronounced dead fifteen minutes later. The nurse on duty was young and had been susceptible to elderly Mr Denker's slightly ironic courtliness. She burst into tears. She was a Catholic, and she could not understand why such a sweet old man, who had been getting better, would want to do such a thing and damn his immortal soul to hell............."
But in the movie he was blowing

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Yes, in the book it was different:
"He ran his eye over the top shelf at his left. Nothing but eyedrops and eardrops. Second shelf: laxatives, suppositories. On the third shelf he saw Seconal and Veronal. He slipped a bottle of Seconals into the pocket of his robe. Then he went back to the door and stepped out without looking around, a puzzled smile on his face - that certainly wasn't the WC, was it? There it was, right next to the drinking fountain. Stupid me!............
Dussander reached out with a hand that seemed to stretch for miles, got the glass of water, and took another three pills. He put the glass back, closed his eyes, and settled deeper into his soft, soft pillow. He had never felt so much like sleeping, and his sleep would be long. It would be restful................
His overdose was discovered at 1.35 a.m., and he was pronounced dead fifteen minutes later. The nurse on duty was young and had been susceptible to elderly Mr Denker's slightly ironic courtliness. She burst into tears. She was a Catholic, and she could not understand why such a sweet old man, who had been getting better, would want to do such a thing and damn his immortal soul to hell............."
But in the movie he was blowing
Yeah I thought it was Seconal. Been a while since reading it though I still have a copy. Mostly just wanted to say it was surprising to see it mentioned. I remember the scene with him blowing really vividly, Dussander/Denker dying as Todd is talking to the guidance counselor - the acting was great. Different endings in the book and film too but don't want to spoil it if anyone reading hasn't seen or read it! Too bad Seconal isn't prescribed anymore.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yeah I thought it was Seconal. Been a while since reading it though I still have a copy. Mostly just wanted to say it was surprising to see it mentioned. I remember the scene with him blowing really vividly, Dussander/Denker dying as Todd is talking to the guidance counselor - the acting was great. Different endings in the book and film too but don't want to spoil it if anyone reading hasn't seen or read it! Too bad Seconal isn't prescribed anymore.
Have you read/seen 11/22/63? or 1408?

bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
If you partake in fasting and have potassium chloride on hand, i heard injecting that could cause a heart attack... But unlikely most people would have it on hand and i cant compare heart attacks to.. air attacks? still, some may have it on hand

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
If you partake in fasting and have potassium chloride on hand, i heard injecting that could cause a heart attack... But unlikely most people would have it on hand and i cant compare heart attacks to.. air attacks? still, some may have it on hand

Ouch! Potassium Chloride hurts like hell going in. I can't imagine how painful that would be.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can totally understand the temptation, but there are much better ways.