• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Anyone with specifics relating to this being a method?

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
AFAIK it's only really possible with arterial access which is significantly rarer than venous access for most applications in hospitals, these bubbles are pretty common and are just filtered by the lungs. Perhaps with a large enough amount of air it would work?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3665124/ suggests that ' 300-500 ml of gas introduced at a rate of 100 ml/sec is a fatal dose for humans. '

Last edited:
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
AFAIK it's only really possible with arterial access which is significantly rarer than venous access for most applications in hospitals, these bubbles are pretty common and are just filtered by the lungs. Perhaps with a large enough amount of air it would work?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3665124/ suggests that ' 300-500 ml of gas introduced at a rate of 100 ml/sec is a fatal dose for humans. '
This seems like a difficult, painful, prolonged and possibly dangerous and/or unsuccessful method. Thank you for the link. Can you tell me more about the "British Gas" ad which doesn't seem to have a link? Thanks heeps.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
This seems like a difficult, painful, prolonged and possibly dangerous and/or unsuccessful method. Thank you for the link. Can you tell me more about the "British Gas" ad which doesn't seem to have a link? Thanks heeps.
It's just a joke advert I found somewhere, I find the jab at NHS work and pensions at the bottom quite amusing. https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/2016/04/british-gas-austerity-advert-1978-1979.html gives a very detailed explaination.

And yes I assume arterial air embolism is particularly painful as it seems to just essentially cause a massive heart attack, it also seems to take a while though I doubt you have much chance of surviving it outside of a hospital.

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
It's just a joke advert I found somewhere, I find the jab at NHS work and pensions at the bottom quite amusing. https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/2016/04/british-gas-austerity-advert-1978-1979.html gives a very detailed explaination.

And yes I assume arterial air embolism is particularly painful as it seems to just essentially cause a massive heart attack, it also seems to take a while though I doubt you have much chance of surviving it outside of a hospital.
I was a nurse, but finding with accuracy the right artery on one's self sounds daunting. And the ad is hilarious. Hey, a sense of humor is essential. Thanks

Reactions: allgood
Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.
Dec 11, 2019
I have personal albeit accidental experience with this method. I think I'll make a thread about it.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It doesn't seem like a pleasant way to go, it seems like if there is an air bubble going through your bloodstream (I'd imagine it would be unpleasant) and it reaches your heart, you could get some sort of embolism (air embolism) and I don't think it would be comfortable. Then again, I am only basing my knowledge of this on what I read/heard about people who went to get a vaccine and air (accidentally) got into the syringe while administering the vaccine.

Reactions: ReneeSuicideAccount