• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blue Moon

Blue Moon

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.
Dec 11, 2019
This method doesn't often get brought up, but for the sake of the collective knowledge of this board I think I'll share what happened to me.

I was extremely ill because of Crohn's Disease about 5 years ago. I weighed 95 pounds and could not keep down food very well. My doctors decided to set me up with a picc line and a machine that feeds nutrients directly into my blood stream. For those of you who don't know, a picc line is made up of medical tubing that goes in your arm that feeds directly into your heart.

To maintain my fancy cyborg augmentation I had to re dress the wound and swap out the tubing every few days. This was to prevent infection. I had help the first time by a nurse but I had to learn to do it myself after that.

Now on to the air embolism part. Being not the brightest, on two separate occasions I made the same potentally fatal error. You are supposed to run the machine empty with the new tubing plugged in to push out all the air. I did two steps in the wrong order and ended up forcing 8 feet of tubing's worth of air directly into my heart. I felt a little weird the first time but didn't really notice anything was wrong, just some minor chest pain. The second time I did it I felt more discomfort; I had worse chest pain and felt pretty light headed. I had realised my mistake and called the on call nurse about it. I told them I felt okay and didn't think I needed to go to the ER, but in hindsight it's absolutely ridiculous that they didn't tell me to go to the hospital ASAP.

If I survived so much air going into my heart twice this definitely isn't a foolproof or even viable method.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: occamsrazor and TotallyIsolated
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
They should have sent you the ER. It's generally the arterial embolism that is life threatening. It's not a great way to off oneself. There is a high risk of stroke if the embolus reaches brain, this can leave the person paralyzed or in vegetative state. Heart attack is also possible but people can survive those sometimes.

Reactions: protonic76