Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello just seeing what people think about injecting air bubbles into themselves?.
And how painful would it be and how quick would it kill you just thought late at night and weird shir going round my head LOL

Reactions: Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Well- painful for sure. But shit so are going to be most of the methods on this site. Problem is that it takes a fair amount of air - and a bit of luck to get this to work. We hear it mostly as a rare occurrence that some one dies from this in a hospital.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well- painful for sure. But shit so are going to be most of the methods on this site. Problem is that it takes a fair amount of air - and a bit of luck to get this to work. We hear it mostly as a rare occurrence that some one dies from this in a hospital.
I know its rare thing ad i thought would take a lot of air . I know as i ones had to have a bubble test done to see if i had a hole im my hart wich i dont :) they mix bit of your blood and air in a shrings .

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I mean.... I don't know an exact amount. And it will hurt. But... yes it would potentially work. I suppose it would be a method of suicide that doesn't require much money or illegal substances.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I mean.... I don't know an exact amount. And it will hurt. But... yes it would potentially work. I suppose it would be a method of suicide that doesn't require much money or illegal substances.
And it makes me think would they be able to see it in an autopsy?. Or would think you just had an heart attack gets you thinking does it not ;) LOL :)

Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
Chances that it works are very TINY. You would have more burning pains than anything else. You want to avoid more pain and hell, damage and still survive it... yuck :)

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Lol. Shit I might have to consider it....

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Chances that it works are very TINY. You would have more burning pains than anything else. You want to avoid more pain and hell, damage and still survive it... yuck :)
Yer pretty grim if did not work i dont think i be using ant time soon LOL .

Reactions: Vaughn and Dead_Inside