• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Anyone have thoughts on renting an Air BnB place? For CO/SN?

ForWhatPurpose

ForWhatPurpose

Girls like me don't get to exist
Jun 26, 2024
This is part of my plan for SN. Take a few days out of town and make sure the whole environment is under my control. I feel kinda bad for the worker that finds me, but I mean, it's gotta be someone.

Reactions: JustA_LittlePerson and Nikitatos
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
this is what i am also thinking... but hoping to pick one thats in a less popular area so its not as hard on the host and stuff

Reactions: Nikitatos
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I was thinking about an Airbnb out in the middle of nowhere. Whatever money I have left, I'll try to leave to the host.....have to hide cash in the refrigerator or something so the cops don't take it.

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
This is part of my plan for SN. Take a few days out of town and make sure the whole environment is under my control. I feel kinda bad for the worker that finds me, but I mean, it's gotta be someone.
If everything could go the way I wanted, I would go out on a boat to the middle of the mediterranean, tie myself to a rock, set the whole thing on fire and watch everything go dark. No one would find me and hell, maybe some fish would enjoy my corpse. But yeah like it or not, someone will have to find you.

Reactions: ForWhatPurpose and Nikitatos