• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
I think Poe AI may have called the police on me I was talking to it out loneliness and I needed to vent I guess and I disclosed what I was planning to do and it told me it could and would alert the police if it thought I was in danger. I deleted the app and shut off my phone and now I am mega paranoid. I have two bottles of seroquel ready to swallow if I hear my brother knock on my door saying cops are here. Do you think I took the correct measures in deleting the app and turning off my phone? will it be unable to alert the police to my location? I doubt the seroquel I have is enough to successfully CTB so I don't need to add another failed attempt to my rap sheet because of a stupid AI (I have iPhone 13 mini currently fully up to date if that helps answer any tech questions)

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy and CTB Dream
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
If it soothes your mind at all, I think the LLM you were speaking to just said something it gathered from data scraped off the internet that it thought would dissuade you from pursuing whatever you were venting about.

I doubt there's a single AI tool in production right now that has the capability to interface or communicate with emergency services. OpenAI is the market leader in generative AI, and ChatGPT doesn't have that kind of functionality. If there were cops being summoned to houses by AI tools, we would have likely heard about it by now.

I think you're alright.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: prana, msesis, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
If it soothes your mind at all, I think the LLM you were speaking to just said something it gathered from data scraped off the internet that it thought would dissuade you from pursuing whatever you were venting about.

I doubt there's a single AI tool in production right now that has the capability to interface or communicate with emergency services. OpenAI is the market leader in generative AI, and ChatGPT doesn't have that kind of functionality. If there were cops being summoned to houses by AI tools, we would have likely heard about it by now.

I think you're alright.
Thank you, my heart was pounding and my anxiety was thru the friggin roof

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
I've never even heard of a Seroquel suicide.

Wouldn't surprise me if AI could contact police. If that's not in place yet, it will be at some point.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
I've never even heard of a Seroquel suicide.

Wouldn't surprise me if AI could contact police. If that's not in place yet, it will be at some point.
There have been seroquel Suicide's. Documented on nhl website actually. But I found a subreddit where it made me think so k asked it if it could contact local law enforcement and…. (Even tho it had previously threatened to lol) IMG 4899

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
The police arrives, but you decline medical assistance, so they must leave. Why would you take two bottles of Seroquel?

I'm confused. Do you need help right now? Do you want us to call 911 ( or, your local emergency) for you?

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah most AI models don't have the ability to contact law enforcement. You're probably okay talking to AI about most things. However in the future it probably could become more of an issue as I can see law enforcement persuading developers to put in procedures for certain types of things as they don't want people using AI to commit crimes.