A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
Very annoyed and frustrated. I got pent up anger not very healthy. I am embarrassed for my reason. I feel like people don't understand and think they do. I feel like People are putting super high expectations from me that I cannot reach. I feel like if I killed myself everyone would know why. At least I would be dead so it wouldn't even matter. I think I'll take the SN without painkillers if I get some in time I'm sure the pain won't even be that bad or at least not unbearable/unmanageable. Very annoyed. I feel like I always have a small headache. Like everyday is repeating. Like I am a prisoner to my mind but the bars are made of toothpicks. I am getting a very pretty opportunity for this weekend to milk myself. I get jealous of other peoples lives when they're rich or attractive just a small rant. I'm sure if I tried I could become rich but nothing I could do to become attractive. Idk where I'm going with this

• Love
Reactions: ClownMe, makethepainstop and Lostandlooking
B

brighteyes

Oct 4, 2022
Brutal. I'm sorry your feelings brought you to this.

I'm a little confused, so need you be blunt - You are embarrassed because you think you are not attractive and are very jealous of attractive people living comfortably?

What expectations? You don't have to explain yourself to me if you don't want to, but can you clarify?
I feel like I always have a small headache. Like everyday is repeating.
I feel like I always have a small headache. Like everyday is repeating. Like I am a prisoner to my mind but the bars are made of toothpicks.
I feel like an circus elephant. A chain kept me prisoner as a child, and my experience kept me prisoner as an adult. Toothpicks could trap me as much as an elephant trapped by a single peg and rope. My headache is where a third eye would be and it feels as if it had been plucked and I can't understand with any complex cognitive ability.

I don't know where I am going, but you don't know where you are going, so if you would like to expand on your thinking, I'm just sitting around watching real housewives

Last edited:
Reactions: StolenLife and makethepainstop
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I understand you
It's classic self-hatred

Reactions: makethepainstop and anyoneshorizon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can certainly be frustrating and tiring, I get that it can be dreadful having to endure a life that is just constant suffering which is the same every day. I'm sorry that you are in this situation.

Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
There are always choices, do your research, then act.