TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Whenever I feel kindness or any positive emotion, especially regarding humanity I quickly get reminded why I shouldn't feel kindness to any human or anything positive in the first place. That being said, back to the misanthropic feelings! :).

• Hugs
Reactions: callme, Manaaja, Circles and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Whenever I feel kindness or any positive emotion, especially regarding humanity I quickly get reminded why I shouldn't feel kindness to any human or anything positive in the first place. That being said, back to the misanthropic feelings! :).
Isn't that one of the largest disappointments about life or participating in it? (Saying from an observational standpoint, not in sarcasm or pessimism.)

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Isn't that one of the largest disappointments about life or participating in it? (Saying from an observational standpoint, not in sarcasm or pessimism.)
It sure is, I don't know why I am even trying at this point.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
As your southern neighbour, and a live being (still!) I am incredibly sorry it ever had to be this way. Fuck em all

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
It sure is, I don't know why I am even trying at this point.
This is going to sound annoying, redundant, and cliche - but if I had to guess it is because you are resilient (to a point - we all have a breaking point) - and because it is seemingly challenging (physically, psychologically) to exit in one of the many "simple" (still not so simple) ways that people do.