• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
What do you do when that anxiety & panic is spiking hard - you really don't want to go outside but you simply must. Any tips?

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Broken Chimera, thishappened and 4 others
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I have a milder case so it may not be much help but I will offer what I can that helps me.

Go anyway, go often, and go to the same places.

The trick is you have to fight it the more you stay in the harder it becomes to leave.

If/when you are having a good day - go somewhere you will need to get to eventually anyway.even if you do not need to, be it shopping, doctor, whatever. The more you go to a specific place the easier that trip becomes. Sometimes if anxiety is already high you simply wont and that is ok- the trick is still to make those trips when you can.

If you are driving check for road work. If you have a friend and that would make it easier for you ask someone to go with you. Also I know how dumb this sounds I always laughed when shrinks said to focus on your breathing but eventually in my desperation I tried, it works a little.

good luck

Reactions: Circles, thishappened, LMFAO FOCKERS and 1 other person
intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Klonopin. I don't take it often, but I'll pop half a pill whenever I have to experience something that's going to be anxiety inducing. Besides that I found breathing helps, deep slow breaths.

Reactions: Circles, thishappened and BipolarExpat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
What do you do when that anxiety & panic is spiking hard - you really don't want to go outside but you simply must. Any tips?
What is this outside you speak of? You mean the open place outside? Yea no thanks I gave up on that place a long time ago. Wish it were different, but it never will be.

Reactions: Circles and thishappened
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Over the last few weeks I have done everything I can to stay in the house Last week I had a docs appointment, in the car I went into panic mode, but I got through it.
Today at home no one around not been out I had a full blown panic attack, never had anything like it before.
my friend advised going outside and getting fresh air to help me, When I informed her I can't go out, she gave me a lecture and asked me stupid questions such as what if you run out of milk... I don't fucking drink milk!!

Anyway apparently opening the door and stepping one foot outside of the door followed by the other will get me over this...!

I have no advice, talking from my experience, I don't know if the one foot out side the front door will help, not tried it yet... if you give it a go let me know how it goes ;)

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I reward myself with a cigarette. If it wasn't for smoking I honestly don't think I'd ever go outside, lol.