http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Therapy was the only thing that gave me a gleam of hope, like a tiny tender seedling, but in the end it not only trampled it down with all its might, but uprooted and tore it apart.

One cannot replant a destroyed seedling expecting it to recover, let alone to blossom.

It can only decay.

So here I am, shedding tears all day long. I feel like a gaping wound.

I've only recently realized that crying doesn't have a calming effect like it once did. It is an endless misery. My problems are probably too complex for this world, I am not a textbook patient. I'm sorry, but what should I do? If techniques that are normally meant to help drive me to death, what happens when I do things that kill me?

I pressed my bottle of SN against my chest, almost embracing it. It will redeem me. This, or a train. I want to tear this body apart, as my mind already is.

I hope to be able to do it when the time comes. I hope it won't be too agonizing, but it probably will. There is so much frustration, hopelessness, despair and pain. Maybe anger, too.

Nothing can even rudimentarily alleviate this agony. I don't want to do it, but I am forced to.

Now I am tired, and will surrender to another restless night.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: snxw, Élégie, whenlavaflows and 6 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm sorry. I also failed therapy. If it makes you feel any better, I think therapy only accelerates recovery for people who were always going to bounce back. It's a sham.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, The Lonely and nopointofliving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living really can be painful, it can be devastating when any hope is taken away. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering so much. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Lonely and nopointofliving
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I'm sorry for you… but sometimes…

After the fire have got consumed the entire house (…) What's left for the fireman to do??

Reactions: Celerity