• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
Anyone else feel extremely agitated all the time? I can't even pretend to be engaged in life anymore. I don't know why I feel this way, just so disconnected from the world.

All I want to do is take benzos and forget. I wonder if I took a bunch of benzos and drank some hard liquor if I could pass out and die. Is that likely/possible?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whyidon'tknow and not-2-b-the-answer
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Was pissed off all of april for a social situation I didn't know how to handle - just on edge all the time

Now im dead inside

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and conveniently_dead
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Anyone else feel extremely agitated all the time? I can't even pretend to be engaged in life anymore. I don't know why I feel this way, just so disconnected from the world.

All I want to do is take benzos and forget. I wonder if I took a bunch of benzos and drank some hard liquor if I could pass out and die. Is that likely/possible?

I wouldn't say all the time … but most of the time. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: whyidon'tknow