O

oldgregg187

Jun 26, 2019
I just realized how unattractive I'm. I got a haircut today and my barber asked me if I'd be interested in some rogain. didn't realize I've thinned out that much. Soo I took some pictures and holy fuck! after analyzing my face and scalp. no wonder I'm single. I have to ctb I'm sorry to everyone who cares about me. I don't have a chance. unless I get a nose job and hair implants. whatever happened to natural selection. according to Darwin I shouldn't exist. it's funny. my parents are very attractive, I'd get in fights when I was a kid because people would always talk about how hot my mom was, and my gfs would talk about my dad. I guess I got the shit end of the DNA code.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: suffering and Intelligent Ape
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I just realized how unattractive I'm. I got a haircut today and my barber asked me if I'd be interested in some rogain. didn't realize I've thinned out that much. Soo I took some pictures and holy fuck! after analyzing my face and scalp. no wonder I'm single. I have to ctb I'm sorry to everyone who cares about me. I don't have a chance. unless I get a nose job and hair implants. whatever happened to natural selection. according to Darwin I shouldn't exist. it's funny. my parents are very attractive, I'd get in fights when I was a kid because people would always talk about how hot my mom was, and my gfs would talk about my dad. I guess I got the shit end of the DNA code.
Men who lose their hair are not necessarily unattractive. Some men look better bald. Have you tried shaving your head? Maybe ask a female hair stylist what she would recommend is the best hairstyle for you.

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Hair loss is the worst. Thankfully I didn't inherit my mother's sociopathy, but I did get the hair loss gene. :(

Reactions: oldgregg187
O

oldgregg187

Jun 26, 2019
that's hard! I'd know. if I had to choose between being a sociopath and going bald I'd probably go bald.

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
aging sucks. I look in the mirror and I see a stranger.

Reactions: Bluedew and oldgregg187
O

oldgregg187

Jun 26, 2019
my mom is the sweetest most beautiful person in the world and I love her to death. it's to bad. I feel sorry for her & that she's going to have to go through what I'm about to do.
have you used that app called face app? it's pretty fun. it's fairly accurate. turns you old and younger. I look pretty good I think with a massive beard

Last edited:
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I feel your pain brother. This phrase seems rather poignant:
"The better you look the more you see"

That said;
Good sense of humour, snappy dress sense, kind and fun personality, buff body are within everyone's reach with the right attitude.

Or
Haveve enough cash to fill a football stadium

Either is good

Peace brother I hope you find what you're looking for

O

oldgregg187

Jun 26, 2019
well you're 39 & have children. does that make a difference? I'm 33 and I've always we wanted some kids. I thought life would be better if I had something or someone I had to care for
maybe I'll just get a dog lol
I think if I had kids life would be significantly different. I think the depression wouldn't be there anymore. but I guess that's not the case

Last edited:
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
well you're 39 & have children. does that make a difference? I'm 33 and I've always we wanted some kids. I thought life would be better if I had something or someone I had to care for
maybe I'll just get a dog lol
My boy is my best friend, the light of my life and it is without a doubt the only reason I still live and breathe.
That said being of the disposition that we are living and breathing is hard without any other sort of pressure or responsibility and I feel the pain of my thoughts every minute of every day.
I've been told this by many people and this is maybe something others here can relate to that if you cannot love yourself, the love of others is not fully realised.
Can you love yourself brother?
DBD

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
just grow a beard and go bald. or honestly, if its really about the thinning of the hair, take propecia and start rogaine regimens. seem like they can make a difference for people. being unattractive doesnt automatically depict why you're single. tons of guys who aren't as good looking as others who aren't single lol.
WTF is he shou Wu?
chinese herb for combatting hairloss.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldgregg187